GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys - I just spent some time running searches but came up empty. Does any one know the part number for the wheel TPMS? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
wasnt able to find the exact number but here is where you can buy it. www.gmpartsdirect.com
Seach Sensor for acadia
Please select a corresponding number from the illustration below to view the details of that part.
1) Tire sensor 2) Tire sensor Washer 3) Tire sensor Seal
4) Tire sensor Valve 5) Tire sensor Cap

Description Year MSRP Price Your Price
SENSOR
07-08 $57.78 $34.26

·
Registered
87 Posts
19159784 was listed for the 19" wheels on the GMACCESSORIESZONE.COM

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome to our forum.

On GMPD (bonk's link) if you add & submit the cart, the part # appears. I did a 2007 Acadia (you didn't say what year yours is*, 2007-08 are listed as being the same). The PN is 15921013.

Here is the description:
SENSOR 07-08 $57.78 $34.26

Electrical - Tire pressure monitor components - Tire sensor

If you order from them, be aware that while they have low prices, they heavily inflate shipping costs.

* This is why we ask members to add their vehicle info in their signature so we don't have to guess. Please read the Blues Clues link in my signature for help doing this as well as adding your location.

EDIT
The TPMS part number is in this thread (was abbreviated as TPM):
http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=810.msg10976#msg10976
19159783 Wheel Components "Upgrade" TPM Sensor retention nut

17800699 Wheel Components "Upgrade" TPM Sensor retention nut

19159784 Wheel Components "Upgrade" TPM Sensor w/ chrome finish valve stem (Sold as 16 piece package)

19155710 Wheel Components "Upgrade" TPM /TPMS Sensor w/ chrome finish valve stem (Sold as 16 piece package) Same sensor as #19157606

I updated it with the GMPD number I found, and added "TPMS" in there a couple of times so it will come up on future searches.

Don't forget the nuts if you are adding them to aftermarket wheels. Dodge does the same thing, and this delayed me by a couple of weeks waiting for these for my Challenger.

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I purchased four sensors and four nuts from gmpartsdirect to mount winter tires, and I thought the price with shipping was very acceptable. The part number for a single sensor is 10394110, and the part number for a nut is 15242789...this is for a 2007, if it makes a difference.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I can't see getting 16 for that price. I paid about $30 each for my Dodge, so $34~35 each sounds right for these. Dodge changed the part for 2009, so it would be prudent to double check with a dealer to be sure you order/buy the right part, especially for 2009.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
I can't see getting 16 for that price. I paid about $30 each for my Dodge, so $34~35 each sounds right for these. Dodge changed the part for 2009, so it would be prudent to double check with a dealer to be sure you order/buy the right part, especially for 2009.
???? ??? That's 16 for the price of 1 ? Not sure why you would order 4 for 4x's the price. That is if that site is correct.

·
Registered
119 Posts
not to hijack thread.....but why do these tpms units need to be rebuilt/replaced with a tire change?
Is this the same as relearning ?

are they damaged during the process ?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
The sensors have a battery in them; I had all 4 of mine rebuilt two months ago through Discount Tire

1 - 10 of 10 Posts