GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,487 Posts
Have the damages including under and inside the engine compartment inspected.
If the noise is cheaply repaired. . as @rbarrios says. . . . fix the mirror and rive it while you look around and see what you can eventually find for a newer lower mileage ride.

Reactions: zhanellester

· Registered
3,487 Posts
I hate to hear all the troubles folks have....
Im currently researching--- to order a 2023 Traverse....
All my GM cars have been trouble free..... as I stare out my window and look at the 2003 Trailblazer... still going.
Id be replacing my 2010 Traverse. Wife will continue to drive her 2013 Equinox- also with the 3.6.
Hope you can find a decent deal on a 2023.
My closest GM dealer, which sells a lot of trucks, has only a row of some new yellow fleet trucks on the lot.
Other than that, their website shows 47 in stock vehicles, but only about 4 Buick Encore, 10 Chevy Equinox, 1 2023 Chevy Traverse (says - Not Available ? ), one 2023 Malibu, and a mix of others.
However . . . all of the stock on the website has a "Check Availability" on each vehicle.
I noticed many dealers using that now rather then stating " In Transit".
When I drive by the dealer several times a week and even cruise onto the lot. . . the only cars that I see from the above list is the row of yellow fleet trucks and the 4 Buick Encores.
GM also has a Red Tag sale going on but deliveries must be by January 3 I believe. Even then, the most off MSRP seems to be about a possible $500, $500 + $1,000 stack incentives.

· Registered
3,487 Posts
To be honest. . . . I've been a +30 new GM vehicle buyer since 1974 and also had a few previously owned ones earlier, besides a handful of other brand cars, trucks, etc vehicles.

But at this point with (too many) EVs on the horizon and changes to 4 and even 3 cylinder turbo engines, CVTs and other technological "advances" . .. . I am not sure what would be our next vehicle purchase.

I keep hoping that vehicle makers would at least go with hybrids first till infrastructure and other EV issues are sorted out.
I see a battery company in China has developed a sodium ion battery that meets or exceeds lithium ion output and at lower cost with much less production and recycling costs as well little environmental side effects.

In the mean time, I see myself staying with the 3 ICE GM vehicles we now own. And that is two going on 6 years old and our Acadia going on 4 years old but only has 11K miles on it.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle

Reactions: Grantv
1 - 3 of 3 Posts