p.s. be sure to fill in info on the signature part of your profile ;D

·
Registered
262 Posts
Very nice :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
22,403 Posts
:rofl: thanks for the signature info. gee, a one-man saviour of Chrysler Corp.!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
are those rims solid? or are those just some sort of overlay for the shine part? I mentioned that because I see a ford esacape with similar rims shiney rims but if you get close enought they are just a sort of overlay and is mounted to a normal rim just curious.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
paolom said:
are those rims solid? or are those just some sort of overlay for the shine part? I mentioned that because I see a ford esacape with similar rims shiney rims but if you get close enought they are just a sort of overlay and is mounted to a normal rim just curious.
They are one piece - my understanding is they are chromed aluminum (an option on the 2010).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
speleos said:
:rofl: thanks for the signature info. gee, a one-man saviour of Chrysler Corp.!!!
This is my first non-Chrysler vehicle in about 20 years. I got mad at them for some of their vendor/dealer hosing during their bankruptcy. I vowed to never buy another car from them.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Chrome cladded 20"

chrome cladded rims "Chrome cladded can be described as a wheel that has a chromed stainless steel or plastic fascia that is permanently attached to a steel or alloy wheel."

anyways still nice :thumb:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Timmer said:
This is my first non-Chrysler vehicle in about 20 years. I got mad at them for some of their vendor/dealer hosing during their bankruptcy. I vowed to never buy another car from them.
So you went with GM - nobody got hosed in their bankruptcy? :confused:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
loach said:
So you went with GM - nobody got hosed in their bankruptcy? :confused:
Undoubtedly, but I wasn't personally affected by it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
paolom said:
anyone else notice they removed the badge "acadia" word on both the driver and passanger side for 2009 and 2010 :mad:
Thank God...good move IMHO.

Badging should be limited to the rear of a vehicle.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
paolom said:
anyone else notice they removed the badge "acadia" word on both the driver and passanger side for 2009 and 2010 :mad:
I saw that one and wondered if it had just fallen off. Cost savings with no change in list price.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Nice; I think you are officially the first owner of a 2010 model.

Loach-didn't you mention something about that carbon black color? I thought the color changed to carbon metallic instead of carbon black metallic or maybe GM brought back that color?

Some interior pics would be nice as well

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Timmer said:
The Acadia looks great. We came from a 2001 Durango R/T into ours.

I'd say you did pretty good with what you got from Dodge. :) IMO, they dropped the ball with the Challenger building schedule- 4 months is too long to wait for an ordered car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts