GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife and I are heading out to the mall so my son can get a picture with the Easter Bunny and as we're sitting at a red light, my wife says "hey, what is that?", as she points at the first car in the cross-traffic. Low and behold it is not only an Acadia...the first of which I have even seen on the roads around here, but it's also Carbon Metallic which is the color I have on order right now. Looked like an SLE also, as I could tell by the wheels. Arghh!!! :'(

I got over it eventually and after a few hours of shopping and lunch we began to head back home. I begin breaking for a red light up ahead and already at the light in the other lane is yet another CARBON METALLIC Acadia!! :mad:

This one was a loaded SLT. As we got up close and eventually drove past I turned to look at the driver and side of the car. I had the worst feeling at that moment...the feeling of envy and disgust. The driver looked back at us with a look of "Yeah that's right I'm driving a brand new Acadia, probably one of the first on the road and I know it. You just go ahead and stare, because I'm eating up all the attention I'm getting!" Damnit, I want to be in that position! :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
imgntht said:
a look of "Yeah that's right I'm driving a brand new Acadia, probably one of the first on the road and I know it. You just go ahead and stare, because I'm eating up all the attention I'm getting!" Damnit, I what to be in that position! :)
I can't wait to have everyone looking at me!!! I'll have to make sure my hair & make-up are perfect every time I drive the car (of course, they'll be looking at the car - not me)!!!

My dealer says mine should be here by the end of the week!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts