GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/color]

Yesterday I got in my vehicle to go to work, and a message on my dashboard popped up saying check front left tire and the gauge in the vehicle said it was at 27 (all other tires were fine). So, I came home at lunch and put air in, and checked it...said it was at 38. So I got back in my car, and the vehicle still said it was at 27. so I figured Ok maybe it will take some time to catch up. This morning I got in and it said it was at 19!! It looks fine in comparison to the other tires. I should probably make an appnt w/ Service and get it checked. But does anyone else have this issue? Granted I live in Maine and it's been a bloody cold winter, and I realize that has an effect on air in tires.

Second issue....starting about a month ago, randomly, when I turn my car on by nav screen won't turn on. It will be on, because the radio is on and I can change the stations w/ my steering wheel controls, and I try turning it off/on, and nothing, just black. (It's not even on standby with the time showing in the lower corner as it does when it's really turned off). Does anyone have this problem?

I love having a new vehicle, but it's frustrating when you've only had it for 5 months and things already start to come up.

Thanks,
Leslie

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
As for the tire issue, the sensors are fairly real time in my experience (they report changes right away). Of course, anything electronic can fail. I'll link a similar thread here that links (look for Bonk's second reply) how to reset the monitor (like when you rotate tires) if you are interested in doing this:
http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=5323.0

As for the blank nav, I recall reading about that as well and will find the thread in the AV section discussing it:
http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=2334.0

It appears to be an unresolved problem, so the dealer would have to try & duplicate it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts