GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had problems with tire feathering after having strut mounts replaced. We had them replaced after a TSB at about 20000 miles. At about 24000 miles we started hearing road noise. The dealership rotated tires and told us it would straighten out. We took it back up at about 32000 miles for break work and had then check our back log of issues to see what the deal was with the tires. I got the feeling that they new they had blown it on something along the line as they did our breaks for free and said they would see what they could do for replacement of tires. I have a feeling that they did not align the car after replacing the strut mounts. Anyone been through this before. We're approaching the dreaded "end of warranty" and I don't want to fight the pre-existing problem battle :banghead:!

Thanks!
:help:

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
If there wasn't a problem before and suspension work was done, that sounds like the cause. I haven't had my Acadia aligned, but when I have my wife's truck aligned I get a printout attatched to the bill with the pre and post alignment information along with normal specs. Does you dealer provide this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts