GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The top of the door, when the window is down, seems quite high. I'm 6' 0" and have my seat the highest I can. I keep running into it with my underarm when I throw change. I guess I need a Transpass! No biggie...that and the lack of an extension on the sun visor are my only 2 complaints so far.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I too am 6'0" and noticed that I need to have my seat set at the highest position in order to maximize visibility. This vehicle has a really high belt-line. I'm glad I didn't get the sunroof or I may not be able to put my seat in that position. One good thing about having the seat set so high is I don't find a need to tilt the steering wheel at all.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I extend and bring the steering wheel to the lowest setting, just the way I like it. The "hump" over the dash is kinda weird also, but I'm nit picking.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I kinda like the high sill look. Guess that's also why I always liked the look of the Chysler 300. I say get a toll pass. You'll be happier not having to wait in line.

·
Registered
108 Posts
If you don't have the auto toll option OR if you just don't want it on your window, you could keep an empty paper towel roll handy & drop your token in it toward the toll basket.
Just a thought.
Lee

·
Registered
111 Posts
I had trouble at the drive through yesterday. The door is so tall, before the window starts, that I had to unhook my seatbelt and llleeeaaannn out the window to get my food.

No biggie, though.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Uh, I won't be using an empty paper towel roll, but thanks for the advice. ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts