GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
It is the 6.0 in reliability that scares me (don't have my Acadia yet, it is on order). I am really curious the Acadia getting 6.0, Outlook 4.0, and Enclave 9.0 in reliability. Can they really be all that different?

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I saw it was going to be neck and neck with the Enclave, and also know they outpost us at like an 83:1 ratio over there, so I spawned some bots on the review sites and enlisted GAR and Web to help out. We three-handedly (six-handedly?) turned the tide in favor of the Acadia. ;D

That was a good find, I'm sure the 6.0 would have been a good bit higher were it not for the cam, sunroof, and fuel pickup issues I've read about since joining. I also think the 2009 score should be higher. As far as the other Lambdas, notice how as the price goes up, so does the reliability score? Could be that those with Enclaves don't write as many reviews, since they are usually posting on their message board ;) or out playing golf. Another possibility is they just don't put the miles on like the others do. My dad has owned Buicks for over a decade and rarely puts more than 2,000 miles per year on them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts