GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We thought about taking advantage of the 0% financing and get something smaller, like the Envoy SLT or Denali, because my wife isn't real comfortable with the size of the Acadia. But, very few Envoy's in stock or in the state in the color or combination we wanted. Seems everything had ebony interior and that's not a real good idea in Arizona. The salesman said i've got something for you to look at, let me bring it around. So, he brings the Cadillac SRX around. Fairly nice looking, smaller, but a stripped down model and still $39K. No power passenger seat, no leg room in the rear, seats not as comfortable as the Acadia and we're like, you've got to be kidding right? $39K and it doesn't have near the stuff our Acadia has. Needless to say, we decided to keep the Acadia and see what the 09's might possibly have.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Way to go!!! ;) Don't settle for less. :thumb:

·
Registered
53 Posts
With gas prices the way they are I have considered it. But the Acadia is almost paid for so I will not be trading in my baby.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have just under a year left on my lease and am wondering what to do... I know it's a long way off, but I like to do a lot of research before!

My question is, what else out there can compare? I want/need the size, would like better MPG but understand that isn't a given with this size of vehicle and am ok with that!

I just don't know too many other vehicles out there that give me what the Acadia dose....

·
Registered
200 Posts
The Mazda CX-9 if you don't mind the 2nd row bench. Same with the Honda Pilot which has been improved somewhat (and 08s are being moved now that 09s are out). Another possibility is the 7 seat Hyundai Veracruz.

Other than that, maybe a Buick Enclave or a Saturn Outlook. :angel:

·
Registered
151 Posts
jaymac10 said:
I have just under a year left on my lease and am wondering what to do... I know it's a long way off, but I like to do a lot of research before!

My question is, what else out there can compare? I want/need the size, would like better MPG but understand that isn't a given with this size of vehicle and am ok with that!

I just don't know too many other vehicles out there that give me what the Acadia dose....
2010 GMC Terrain!!!!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
jaymac10 said:

Don't forget minivans such as the Odyssey, Sienna, and Chrysler offerings. All of which will give you better gas mileage and more cargo space than the Lambdas or any other comparable-sized SUV or crossover.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts