GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....and have a drink with me :beer: :beer:. Today makes 10 weeks with no end in sight :cheers:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Dont feel bad................I'm at 17 working on 18 weeks..... :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
468 Posts
IScubaSlo said:
Dont feel bad................I'm at 17 working on 18 weeks..... :beer: :beer: :beer:
In my opinion, that's inexcusable.

Just as an FYI: I am probably going to order an Enclave today and my dealer is quoting a 10-12 week delivery timeframe, which I believe is longer than most Acadia owners have been quoted.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Good question, who knows??????.........hopefully I will get it next week sometime.......

·
Registered
39 Posts
Unbelievable! Mine took only three weeks and two days, and somewhere on this forum recently, we were told that a third shift had been added to catch up on the orders. Is it chrome wheels that is holding things up? It does not make sense! ???

·
Registered
77 Posts
At first I was told that it was because of the chrome wheels. Supposedly the supplier didnt have any or enough.......

I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm working on it.........

I'm enjoying listening to all of you talk about your Acadias, and I hope that I will get to enjoy mine someday soon........

·
Registered
126 Posts
I was quoted 12 weeks. But, they said that would be worst case. I would be furious at 17 weeks.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Salesman called this afternoon and said mine was in...ordered 2-26.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IScubaSlo said:
I knew that you were way up there. Does your dealer even have any realistic idea when you might get yours?

·
Registered
118 Posts
IScubaSlo said:
At first I was told that it was because of the chrome wheels. Supposedly the supplier didnt have any or enough.......

I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm working on it.........

I'm enjoying listening to all of you talk about your Acadias, and I hope that I will get to enjoy mine someday soon........
Hang in there! :comfort: Picked mine up yesterday after waiting over 14 weeks and believe me it is worth the wait! :thumb:

I almost gave in and purchased an available one, but soooo glad I waited. I have my beautiful White Diamond with just the features I wanted--really makes it special.

I just wished I had access to the manual prior to getting the Acadia. Wow! Lots to read and learn!

I sure do hope you get yours soon. janmarie :rock:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Its funny how rumors get started, but I just read on another subject "custom order lead times", that somebody said that they arent making Carbon Metallic until May............I hope thats just a rumor, because guess what????

Mines Carbon Metallic.................

·
Registered
77 Posts
MINE WAS SHIPPED YESTERDAY :blob: :blob: :blob: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :clap: :friday: :rock: :clap2: :clap2:

Shouldnt take long from Lansing to Youngstown, Ohio........ :blob: :blob:

·
Registered
118 Posts
IScubaSlo said:
MINE WAS SHIPPED YESTERDAY :blob: :blob: :blob: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :clap: :friday: :rock: :clap2: :clap2:

Congrats! :clap2: You are going to love your new Acadia. :dancing:

We are having rainy weather today so mine is parked in the garage--but that is okay because I have been sitting in it and learning all about the different gadgets. :confused:

Hope you get "The Call" from your dealer real soon. janmarie :rock:

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
janmarie said:
Hang in there! :comfort: Picked mine up yesterday after waiting over 14 weeks and believe me it is worth the wait! :thumb:

I just wished I had access to the manual prior to getting the Acadia. Wow! Lots to read and learn!
Congrats janmarie! I know you were waiting a long time too. But I'm a bit disappointed in your next comment. You've been here nearly everyday for weeks and you never read the FAQ? The Acadia online manuals have been listed on this forum since about it's 5th day of operation! You could have read every line of it 20 times by now! ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
IScubaSlo said:

I hope your ships faster than mine. Mine has been "in transit" for three weeks :angryfire:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Please dont tell me that... :banghead: :banghead: :uzi:

·
Registered
126 Posts
IScubaSlo said:
Its funny how rumors get started, but I just read on another subject "custom order lead times", that somebody said that they arent making Carbon Metallic until May............I hope thats just a rumor, because guess what????

Mines Carbon Metallic.................
I was also informed of the mid-May build. Probably the same source as the other thread. Don't know if it is fact. My order is Carbon also. Hope you see yours soon.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My salesman left me a voice mail yesterday evening. I can pick up our new Acadia thursday night! :blob: :blob: :cheers:

·
Registered
44 Posts
:cheers: tdrumm!

Good to hear that "in transit" people occasionally get their Acadia!!

Ours has been "in transit" for almost five weeks!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I am fairly certain that if I do not have any information at all by the end of this week I will either check out other dealerships for inventory or simply wait for the Enclave......

I am no longer even excited or thinking about the Acadia....it's just been too long. :eek:hno: :sosad:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts