GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This place is so busy now, it's almost like a "chat room".
:cheers: :beer:

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
No kidding. I haven't been around as much over this past week and now I have 6 pages of posts to catch up on! WTH? heh My eyes are gonna fall out.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Web Raven said:
No kidding. I haven't been around as much over this past week and now I have 6 pages of posts to catch up on! WTH? heh My eyes are gonna fall out.
Like this !!!

:confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Copperhead13 said:
Sure is. We could use another mod or two here. I'm thinking a Canadian-language version would also be cool.

Queen Web said:
Playing the disability card to get that mod spot, eh? :nono: ;D

preytor said:
its labour day, lots of people working!!!
Not me (eh?)!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
Copperhead13 said:
Sure is. We could use another mod or two here. I'm thinking a Canadian-language version would also be cool.

Queen Web said:
Playing the disability card to get that mod spot, eh? :nono: ;D

preytor said:
its labour day, lots of people working!!!
Not me (eh?)!
That bold section above would be great the we could have the correct spelling of words like CHEQUE and COLOUR not chek and color LOL.....

Then we could toss in some hosers and backbacon and Canadian beer and we would be set.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts