GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our family got together for a birthday in the Pocono Mountains (Pennsylvania). We couldn't leave this parking cluster alone without a few pictures :cheers:

That's my Acadia. My sister just bought an Outlook so it's a double banger for this site :angel:

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
The pink & purple ride is the sweetest!

·
Registered
405 Posts
love those vette rims, were did you get them.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rollin' Thunder said:
Yeah. those are pretty nice lookin' wheels. That's my brother's vette.

I see a vette in your sig so you're most likely a 'Corvette forum' member. Send a PM to 'TheKomoman' over there and he'll give you the details :cheers: his suggestion BTW so he knows he may be getting a PM ;-)

Rufio said:
lol. yeah. sweet ride. should have photochopped out the Made in China vehicles :binky:

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
That kicks ***! :) Now that's showing some GM (and Lambda) love!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Pelle31 said:
Rollin' Thunder said:

I see a vette in your sig so you're most likely a 'Corvette forum' member. Send a PM to 'TheKomoman' over there and he'll give you the details :cheers: his suggestion BTW so he knows he may be getting a PM ;-)

Rufio said:
lol. yeah. sweet ride. should have photochopped out the Made in China vehicles :binky:
acully i am not a member just a follower

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rollin' Thunder said:
Pelle31 said:
Rollin' Thunder said:

Rufio said:
OK then 8) he said he bought them from an eBay seller called 'TomZ Wheels'. They are "hypersilver" wheels. The guy has a website: http://www.tomzwheels.com/catalog/ but apparently doesn't really keep that updated as he seems to have focused on his eBay efforts.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Pelle31 said:
Rollin' Thunder said:
Pelle31 said:
Rollin' Thunder said:

Rufio said:
OK then 8) he said he bought them from an eBay seller called 'TomZ Wheels'. They are "hypersilver" wheels. The guy has a website: http://www.tomzwheels.com/catalog/ but apparently doesn't really keep that updated as he seems to have focused on his eBay efforts.
hey great thanks for the info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts