GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Is Kinda funny, I was coming out of the grocery store today. I am still at that stage where I am afraid to leave my new Acadia alone in parking lots for more than......well, ever. Anyway as I was coming out the door, about a hundred yards from my ride, I see a man standing next to the ONLY Acadia in the lot, MINE! And he had a piece of paper and was writing some sort of note. I was sure he had smashed into me, so me and my boy went very fast across the lot to catch him before he tucked the note under my windshield wiper. As I got near, about thirty feet, I yelled, "are you leaving me a note?" He says "oh is this yours?" And I said yes it is. He says, I'm just writing down what it is, I have never seen one before. It's beautiful, I think I want one. It's the perfect size, yada yada yada......" And I immediately went into salesman mode and gave him the tour.

Made me happy, like I had the prettiest girl at the dance. 8)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Dan-M said:
This Is Kinda funny, I was coming out of the grocery store today. I am still at that stage where I am afraid to leave my new Acadia alone in parking lots for more than......well, ever. Anyway as I was coming out the door, about a hundred yards from my ride, I see a man standing next to the ONLY Acadia in the lot, MINE! And he had a piece of paper and was writing some sort of note. I was sure he had smashed into me, so me and my boy went very fast across the lot to catch him before he tucked the note under my windshield wiper. As I got near, about thirty feet, I yelled, "are you leaving me a note?" He says "oh is this yours?" And I said yes it is. He says, I'm just writing down what it is, I have never seen one before. It's beautiful, I think I want one. It's the perfect size, yada yada yada......" And I immediately went into salesman mode and gave him the tour.

Made me happy, like I had the prettiest girl at the dance. 8)
Thats awesome I about stopped to talk to a Saturn Outlook owner the other day at the grocery store, but I did want to freek her out by waiting outside her car when it's dark out.

I love these cars!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As an aside, I would never give you the salesmans tour of my date at the dance. ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts