GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed today that the carpet on the back of the third row seat is loose. I normally keep them down and never noticed this before. The material on the second row seem tight. I'm wondering if the adhesive came loose or it was always that way. If anyone gets a chance just check your Acadia and let me know. Thanks.

Bobby

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Bobby,
Just checked mine and the rugs are tight, I even moved them a few times and the rug did not buckle. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Bobby --- I also checked my third row and mine are tight as well

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also noticed that the material on one of my third row seats was loose, I'm thinking of taking it back to the dealer to see if it can be tightened.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like I will be telling the dealer about this when I bring it in for the brake recall. I have the vbs advanced remote and the antenna keeps falling down because the 3M tape isn't handling the interior temperature. I wonder if that is what is happening to the seats. Thanks for the feed back. Everyone should check their seats while still under warranty.

Bobby

·
Registered
659 Posts
DeForger said:
I just noticed today that the carpet on the back of the third row seat is loose. I normally keep them down and never noticed this before. The material on the second row seem tight. I'm wondering if the adhesive came loose or it was always that way. If anyone gets a chance just check your Acadia and let me know. Thanks.

Bobby
Its not the sturdiest installation. Mine is loosening aas well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts