GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to try and sell the 2008. Those of you that know me will know that I have only had this car for 2 months now. It has 2236 miles. It does not have battery issues, or water leaks like the 2007, thankfully. The only thing that has been fixed was a short in the tailight traced back to the front headlamp. Has not been a problem since. I have the squeaky brake pedal and am taking it in this week to change the fluid like recommened on here in another thread. The car is like new and in outstanding condition.
One driving factor for me is that I am going to cut down on my monthly bills dramatically. I am not going to have Onstar, XM and am looking to get into something smaller, so less gas.
I will be posting on the "for sale" thread and adding pics when I clean her up this week. (had some snow here so needs a good detail)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Sorry to hear bye bye on Acadia for good..... Good luck in selling and buying a more economical vehicle. Come back any time!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
teetertotter said:
Sorry to hear bye bye on Acadia for good..... Good luck in selling and buying a more economical vehicle. Come back any time!
I'm not going anywhere yet!! Don't write me off. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts