GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from our fleet department. My Acadia arrived at the dealer today! [/color]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D (We need dancing smileys; these just don't convey the feeling.)

Liquid silver SLT-1 with ebony leather, sunroof, HUD, trailer package, XM radio. They're just starting the prep work. Should have it tomorrow or Monday. Woohoo![/color]

Pictures when I can. Anyone want a 2002 Acura MDX?

Kelly

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Re: It's Here!

CONGRATS!! Looks like their is hope for the rest of us. How long did it take all together?

·
Registered
119 Posts

Congrats, Kelly! Can't wait to see the pics...

·
Registered
102 Posts

Congrats, I bet you are glad the wait will be over! Hopefully you get it tomorrow and can enjoy it for the weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts

AWESOME!!!!! I would so not want to wait until Monday. LOL I'd be standing over their shoulders hounding them to get the dang thing ready for me to take home TODAY. heh

Congrats!!!! You're really just gonna LOVE it. :)

·
Registered
185 Posts

Congrats!!! I agree with Web Raven. You need it tomorrow. ;)

Heck, dealers can't wait to move cars off their lot, I have a hard time believing they'd wanna wait ;D

·
Registered
322 Posts

Congrats Kelly! That is awesome!!

Adam

·
Registered
492 Posts

Kelly
I wonder if they will check it for the all the recalls first?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

I LOVE that smiley head drinking the beer. It's a very cool way to celebrate the newly born Acadia.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts

Congrats, KJF! Can't wait for the pics. I'll see if there's a way to add more smileys to the forum...

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts

admin... I run several message forums and have a slew of emoticons. If you find a way to add them to the forum and are interested, I can zip them up and email them to you. :)

to celebrate the Acadia...
or

what could happen if your Acadia takes too long to arrive...

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts

Ok, here's a test to see if the new smileys work...

beer: :beer:

cheers: :cheers:

evil: >:D

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts

Looks like they worked, pretty easy! Web raven - if you have some particularly good ones, send them to me (with the tag that you use) and I'll get them added. I noticed there are several smiley "packs" I can get for this thing, so I might do that as well...

kjf - look what your acadia arrival annoucement has forced me to do! :beer:

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

admin said:
kjf - look what your acadia arrival annoucement has forced me to do! :beer:
'bout time! ;D

We still need the "This thread is worthless without pictures" smiley (I say without having posted photos ::)).

Kelly

·
Registered
155 Posts

COOL, we've got more smileys!!!! The more the merrier...........
:cheers:.....
:beer:.........
:drunk:............

;D

·
Registered
159 Posts

Man, I thought you were gonna die waiting like the rest of us!!!!! :angel:

That's fantastic news Kelly! I've seen the silver and it looks fantastic! (as you know of course!) :beer:

etgus (Teisha)

Got great news last night too! Dealer said ours will be built week of April 2! Of course I'll be leaving town the day it arrives to the dealer! Oh well, what's one more week in the scheme of 10 weeks right?!!! :banghead:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

WOW!! It is amazing, some one's Acadia comes in and the forum totally changes! :angel: It's really fun to have so many people going through the same stuff. :bootyshake: (Had to try out the booty shake >:D)

1 - 20 of 110 Posts