GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay all you manly men who drive GMC trucks...I know you watch American Idol....so here's a thread all about AI.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's what Hollywood will do to a person in less than one year...

I love the question from Seacrest asking Pickler what she has done with all her new money. She said she has spent it on shoes. He then asked her again...looking at her chest..."Did you spend your money on anything else?" My wife and I just started laughing so hard after that comment.

If this is what happens to you when you get "famous," then count me out.

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Poor Pickler, she really over did it. She was really cute before but she really screwed herself up. Not very attractive with those over sized balloons.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Okay, can anybody explain to me how Sundance went home last night, and that grinning fool Sanjaya made it through???

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mister T said:
Okay, can anybody explain to me how Sundance went home last night, and that grinning fool Sanjaya made it through???
Teenie Boppers are clearly behind this one....

·
Registered
307 Posts
I don't think any of the boys are any good!

As for Pickler's clearance purchase, I guess when you're only a runner-up, you can't afford the top-of-the-line!?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ahhhh...Sanjaya. How does he remain in this competition?! I liked the kid at first, but once he hit Hollywood it all went downhill.

I'm starting to like Haley more and more though! She's getting with better each show!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BurgundyGold said:
Ahhhh...Sanjaya. How does he remain in this competition?! I liked the kid at first, but once he hit Hollywood it all went downhill.

I'm starting to like Haley more and more though! She's getting with better each show!
Very simple on why Sanjaya is still in it.

www.votefortheworst.com

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yeah I get that much....and I'm sure that's fueled by what Simon said, "if he wins, I'm not coming back next year."

Let's see if he's a man of his word....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Goodbye to Stephanie! It looks like Chris Richardson did NOT belong in the bottom two, but oh well. My lack of voting sure doesn't keep him out.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My wife and I both believe the whole voting system is rigged. The votes are done internally by Fox. They are not audited by an independent firm. It's just a matter of time before the real story of American Idol comes out. Unfortunately, there is 10 year confidentiality clause that each contestant must sign. Therefore they can't say anything about the show until that time.

Chris Sligh was dared on that votefortheworst.com web site to say, "Hi Dave!" Dave is the guy who runs the votefortheworst web site. Evidentally, they were having a hay day over there the other night after he said it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
HAHA! That's good stuff. Chris would be the one to say that too...he doesn't seem to really care about others' opinion. Well in lieu of the shady voting system that Idol has going on...I say we get our own favorite Idol poll going. I would have started it but I can't see the button to start a poll....maybe 'cuz I didn't start this thread? ??? It's the least we could do to have some honest votes!!! >:D

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
Sanjaya must go foloowed by Gina.

·
Registered
93 Posts
....sigh.... yet another week of HIM. I used to actually like the kid back when his sister thought she was better than him...but lately I just don't know what the hell is going through his head! ??? It's time to go bro....time to go.... :deadhorse:

So where are all the super secret spoilers that are supposed to be in this thread?!

Attachments

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sanjaya is the only reason I continue to watch this horrible show...well...actually my wife makes me watch it with her. Otherwise, I would never tune in.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts