GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The (sort of) Official AcadiaForum.net 1,000 Member Pool[/color]

OK, list your best guess (date and time) on which AcadiaForum.net will hit 1,000 members. We'll think of something as a prize.

And now for the small print (I am, after all, a lawyer): One prize (yet to be selected or purchased) will be awarded to the person whose guess is closest to the actual date and time on which the 1,000th member registers on this forum. Void where prohibited by law, spouse or significant other, if we forget, or if we fail to get around to choosing a prize. Keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle, and have fun. No one knows if GM will give incentives or bennies to members when we hit 1,000 (although we can safely predict not). And so on and so forth.

per GAgirl: one guess per customer, no credit if prize refused, offer valid anywhere in the world at all participating Acadia forums, no rainchecks, qualifying guess must be posted before the actual 1000th registrant, no purchase required . . .

Kelly

·
Registered
380 Posts
May 5th, 6pm

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Racefla said:
Aug 13th. All day.
Nice try. Guess I need some more small type. ::)

Or, should we each just pick a day? ??? I'm open to suggestions!

Kelly

·
Registered
100 Posts
May 17th

6:43 p.m. MST
[/color]

·
Registered
159 Posts
July 29 at 7am/pm ;D

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
I'll play just for fun. I'll put it in white below just in case you don't want my guess influencing yours:

highlight here if you want to read it ---> May 29th @ 7:51pm[/color]

·
Registered
492 Posts
admin said:
I'll play just for fun. I'll put it in white below just in case you don't want my guess influencing yours:

highlight here if you want to read it ---> May 29th @ 7:51pm[/color]
How the hell did you do that ???

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hmmm, I've never been that great at "guessing how many beans are in the jar" or the "sex, weight, and length" of the baby, but I'll play. I'm going to say May 3 at 3:33pm.

·
Registered
99 Posts
June 14th 7:45pm

·
Registered
159 Posts
He just put the date in white text so that it blended in with the background, here ill do it to, highlight the line bellow this!
THE ACADIA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

·
Registered
259 Posts
Oh, and Kelly, you forgot a start/end date in the fine print, one guess per customer, no credit if prize refused, offer valid anywhere in the world at all participating Acadia forums, no rainchecks, qualifying guess must be posted before the actual 1000th registrant, no purchase required...

·
Registered
100 Posts
"someday soon" --

Is the above a valid entry? ;D

Also, I would like a new Acadia as the prize?

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GAgirl said:
Oh, and Kelly, you forgot a start/end date in the fine print, one guess per customer, no credit if prize refused, offer valid anywhere in the world at all participating Acadia forums, no rainchecks, qualifying guess must be posted before the actual 1000th registrant, no purchase required...
I knew you would show up and lend a hand. :thumb: I'm definitely not in marketing! (But then, who would put a lawyer in marketing?) Changes duly made.

Kelly

1 - 20 of 90 Posts