GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your opinion of this show???

It's my favorite (comedy) show to watch all week. It took me awhile to get warmed up to it, but now that I "get it", it's totally hilarious. ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
458 Posts
My wife and I love this show. It took me about three or four episodes in season one to get into it...now it's religion...

Dwight Schrute: The Schrutes have their own traditions. We usually marry standing in our own graves. Makes the funerals very romantic, but the weddings are a bleak affair.

Michael Scott: Guys! Beef: it's what's for dinner! Who wants some man meat?
Dwight Schrute: I do! I want some man meat!
Jim Halpert: Michael, Dwight would like your man meat.
Michael Scott: Well then, my man meat he shall have.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
This show is freaking hilarious. I love the Office!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ok, NOW we're talking! I LOVE THIS SHOW! I think that makes us a special group of people!! Jim Carrell (spelling?) is exceptional...he makes me laugh just looking at him. His character is so hilarious.

I love the episode when he had to travel to NYC and he was talking into the camera about the best food in the world, or something like that, but he was making reference to Friday's, Olive Garden and the like! Classic!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jim IS hilarious. I like all the pranks he pulls on Dwight......like the episode where he conditions Dwight to expect a breath mint every time he hears a computer prompt.... ;D

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I told myself I was not going to post in these way off-topic threads, but I can't help myself on this one. This is my favorite show, and really the only sitcom I watch other than My Name is Earl.

By the way etgus, it's actually Steve Carrell, not Jim.

The picture posted by fenwah earlier reminded me of another scene where Michael steps into the elevator with the Ben Franklin impersonator from the historical society (who Michael thinks is a stripper for the bachelorette party) and asks "so are you wearing a thong?"

·
Registered
194 Posts
The Office is amazing! My Favorite was when Jim put Dwights stuff in the vending machine! Also, the episode when Micheal burns his foot and Dwight gets a concussion! It's hilarious!

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
We should list some of our favorite pranks Jim has pulled on Dwight. This is one of my personal favorites:
-------
Dwight (complaining to Toby the HR guy): "He made me hit myself in the face with my phone"

Jim (explaining to the documentary camera): "[smiling] Oh that one took some time. I took Dwight's telephone receiver apart and kept putting more nickels in it everyday. Then when he got used to the weight of the phone... I took out all the nickels."
-------
ROFL

·
Registered
215 Posts
admin said:
We should list some of our favorite pranks Jim has pulled on Dwight. This is one of my personal favorites:
-------
Dwight (complaining to Toby the HR guy): "He made me hit myself in the face with my phone"

Jim (explaining to the documentary camera): "[smiling] Oh that one took some time. I took Dwight's telephone receiver apart and kept putting more nickels in it everyday. Then when he got used to the weight of the phone... I took out all the nickels."
-------
ROFL
now that's funny!!! ;D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts