GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has to have quite a few of Acadias. Seems like its built nicely for the climate.

Des Moines, IA here ...anybody else?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Suburb of Chicago, IL here.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just east of Indy here... Lovin the Acadia!!!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Munster,Indiana 45mins from Chi-town!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Redkey, Indiana .... 1 hour south of Fort Wayne

·
Registered
361 Posts
Oakdale, MN here!
We love our heated seats!

·
Registered
56 Posts
NW Suburb of Chicago

·
Registered
212 Posts
SW Suburbs of Chicago here...

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Omaha, Nebraska. I see lots of Acadias on the road here.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
We just took a long 4 day weekend and went up to Minneapolis for some gambling and the big mall. Saw no Acadias going up on trip and saw one just outside Minneapolis coming home. Day trips around southern Minneapolis on 2 of the days, saw 3 Acadias. Around our home area, many Acadias with smattering of Enclaves and Outlooks. Gambling wise, wife came away with $270.00 profit while I lost $60.00.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I'd say that I see an average of 10 Acadia/Outlook/Enclave vehicles a day in my travels to and from work which is 70 miles round trip. Driving home yesterday, two Outlooks turned the corner onto the street I was on! They are seriously all over the place. I'm surprised more owners aren't on this board from this area.

Anyway, I'm in the NW burbs, nearly Wisconsin, just down the road from Six Flags Great America. Let's all meet at Six Flags and take over their parking lot. LOL

·
Registered
423 Posts
The town where John Deere is buried, here!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sioux Falls, South Dakota just checkin' in on the "Mid-west" board. The Mrs. enjoys the remote start while I work outside every day year round!

·
Registered
812 Posts
im starting to see more and more Acadias here in Lake County,In

almost 50% of which are carbon black.... ;D

·
Registered
88 Posts
almost 50% of which are carbon black.... Grin
They make other colors??? >:D

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
KBacon said:
almost 50% of which are carbon black.... Grin
They make other colors??? >:D
Them is fightin' words. Watch out or us Red Jewels will gang up on ya. LOL j/k

There really is a variety of colors in my area, and actually, least of which are Carbon Black. How weird is that? Maybe they all moved out to Lake County, IN and gave up on Lake County, IL. :p I'd say that Carbon Black and Blue Gold are probably the ones I see the least. I see many red jewel, dark blue metallic, silver, brown and a lot of white diamond. Not so much the summit white I guess. Once in a while I see a dark crimson. OMG, I really love that color.

So um, when are we all getting together anyway? Isn't that what we're supposed to be planning here? ::)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts