GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered white diamond w/titanium, AWD, SLT-1, captain chairs, sunroof, HUD, trailering pkg.
and power liftgate on 3/6/07 and it arrived on 4/6/07. One month. Who would have thought it?
Thought my husband was joking when he said "your vehicle is at the dealership". I love it,
I love it. Words can't describe it. I have to thank all of you for the info you have put on this
forum. I have had about a dozen vehicles and this is the first one I have ever ordered and
got exactly what I wanted. I checked the forum each day, read your comments to each other
and all of you gave valuable information. Any question I had was already answered on here.
This is a great forum with great people. My husband is always on the Corvette Forum and I
didn't understand the forum fascination, but I do now. Thanks everyone and to all of you
who are still waiting, I hope yours gets here today or tomorrow at the latest.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Always love a good news story!! Congrats!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I ordered three days ahead of you but I'm still waiting on mine. :( Maybe I'll get a call soon. Congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Wow, I ordered 2/5 and still don't have it. Was supposed to come yesterday. Maybe today?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I ordered mine mid-December? Still nothing..........its been at 3800 for 5 weeks.....

·
Registered
133 Posts
IScubaSlo said:
I ordered mine mid-December? Still nothing..........its been at 3800 for 5 weeks.....
Ouch! I don't know how this can be??? :banghead:

·
Registered
125 Posts
IScubaSlo said:
I think you have a bigger problem than you realize. Just out of curiosity, what does your dealer say about this?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've heard more stories than you can possibly imagine. I was orginally told it was kicked out of production because I ordered the Rv019 Chrome wheels and the supplier didnt have any yet. Then it went back into production and was at 3300 for about 4 weeks and now its been at 3800 for 4 or 5 weeks.........but last week he gave me my order number and Acadia700001 was going to check on it for me, but I haven't heard back from him either, he must be on vacation, because I noticed he hasnt been on for about a week....

I dont know what to do.....sales rep assured me last Wednesday that it would be here anyday now.......

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm curious what 3300 and 3800 designate?

Thanks in advance, Dan

·
Registered
151 Posts
IScubaSlo said:
I've heard more stories than you can possibly imagine. I was orginally told it was kicked out of production because I ordered the Rv019 Chrome wheels and the supplier didnt have any yet. Then it went back into production and was at 3300 for about 4 weeks and now its been at 3800 for 4 or 5 weeks.........but last week he gave me my order number and Acadia700001 was going to check on it for me, but I haven't heard back from him either, he must be on vacation, because I noticed he hasnt been on for about a week....

I dont know what to do.....sales rep assured me last Wednesday that it would be here anyday now.......
I'd sure ask for some kinda of discount, thats horrible!! Have you contacted GM directly?

·
Registered
77 Posts
3300 - Scheduled for Production
3800 - Produced ( order is built and VIN# shows in Dealer system
4150 - Invoiced
4200 - Shipped
5000 - Delivered to Dealer

·
Registered
77 Posts
Not yet..........if nothing by end of week I will call.........

·
Registered
164 Posts
My salesman called yesterday and gave me my VIN# and said it had been in transit since 3-24. Ordered 2-26 so I'm hoping to see it in a week or so. I wanted the VIN# to check against recalls and TSB's. With a 7J139XXX # I hope everything was caught in production.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I don't know if the descriptions for those status codes are correct.

My Acadia finished production on 3/12, and supposedly shipped 3/21

On Wednesday, 4/4, it was at 3800 status -- on Friday 4/6 I took delivery. So 3800 must have some shipping in that status, or the status system is not reliable.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats on your new Acadia. I ordered mine on 1/29 and picked it up on 3/01. After I had ordered it, I had gone to the Chicago Auto Show and went to the GMC exhibit where the Acadia was displayed and talked to a factory worker (UAW) who worked in the paint shop at the Lansing factory where all of Acadias were made. He had told me that the factory had just added the third shift at the plant and that all the workers were so excited on how the Acadia was selling so awesomely. :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts