GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else with a Carbon Metallic notice how it takes on shades of other colors in various lighting and angles. I see a blue hue, a green hue, and a purple/pink hue in it at times. Very interesting color and far more satisfying than I originally thought it would be.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yes I do.........and I have a lot of people ask me what color it is. Some have thought it was green, and I've had people think it has purple and blue in it. It all depends on how the sun hits it.......

·
Registered
70 Posts
yeah, mine looked really purple the other day, did not like that! :-\ it was really overcast. but overall, i do admit that i like that it changes!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I love the carbon metallic. I pretty much only want metallics colors because when they are shined up nice the metal flakes pop and it looks awesome. The fact it is a dark color gives it a deep rich wet look as well when clean. You just need to keep it clean and it's incredible. It is my weekly wash.

·
Registered
1 Posts
BOUGHT MINE AND DIDNT NOTICE A BOLD DIFFERENCE ON FRONT RIGHT FENDER AND PLASTIC BUMPER. HAD THEN BLEND IN BY PAINTING. THEY WARRATEED THE PAINT WORK FOR THE LIFETIME OF THE VEHICLE. LOOKS AWESOME NOW. GOTTA LOVE THAT CARBON METALLIC

·
Registered
148 Posts
Check that metal flake after a clay bar then Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant topped with Pinnacle SIgnature Series II Carnauba Wax.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a carbon metallic, some times it looks black other times it looks grey

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With the right lighting and reflections you will begin seeing more than black and gray.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I have to say that that is possibly the best photo I have seen that truly show what Carbon looks like in real life. I know. I have plenty of photos of my Carbon, but none that good.

Good job Boots :thumb:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have "Crimson Metallic" and it almosts looks black when not in the sun. Cool color.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts