GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm getting rid of my Jeep Wrangler Rubicon to put toward the Acadia. The Wranglers have a "Wrangler wave." Motorcycles have "a" wave. From what I understand, Corvettes have "a" wave. There should be an Acadia Wave. Let's make it official. Give THE Acadian wave to your fellow Acadians!

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
I already do! Although most of them look at me like I have two heads ;)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Back in the day, many years ago. The first group of car owners that were religious about the fraternal wave, were Porsche owners, and they would just flash their lights at each other. Maybe this would work? I know you can't flash to pass during the daylight hours, but a quick turn of the dial would work for me.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I wave at them too! However, 99% of the time they ignore me. :mad: I assume it is because they are too busy checking out my Acadia (Acadia sightings are rare in my area) and don't have time to look at who's driving!

·
Registered
82 Posts
It needs to be unique. What about slapping drivers window as if we were giving each other a high five as we pass.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Dawgdaes said:
It needs to be unique. What about slapping drivers window as if we were giving each other a high five as we pass.
Finger prints are a sin!

·
Registered
524 Posts
We could throw confetti out window? LOL!!! ;D

·
Registered
405 Posts
or mabye we could spray acadia water from the window at each other

·
Registered
683 Posts
Or just squirt your washer nozzles? ;D

We should all figure out how to light up the red GMC letters on the grill. See another Acadia...light up the GMC logo!

Seriously though...does everyone run with their fog lights on? Maybe instead of flashing the high beams...we could flash the fogs? Switch them on quick and turn 'em back off. Button is within easy reach and doesn't distract the driver from actually driving.

·
Registered
82 Posts
imgntht said:
Or just squirt your washer nozzles? ;D

We should all figure out how to light up the red GMC letters on the grill. See another Acadia...light up the GMC logo!

Seriously though...does everyone run with their fog lights on? Maybe instead of flashing the high beams...we could flash the fogs? Switch them on quick and turn 'em back off. Button is within easy reach and doesn't distract the driver from actually driving.
I smell a new poll coming.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts