GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealership ordered my 2009 Acadia today! :blob:
GM gave the OK for the dealerships to order the '09s. The countdown has begun...... :blob:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
FINALLY ! ! ! ! ! :thumb:

What does the pricing look like for the 09's?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The dealership hasn't gotten the pricing yet, so I don't know what the increases are going to be, but they sold it to me at invoice so I was willing to order it now. I ordered a '09 SLT 2, White Diamond tricoat with Titanium leather, heated and cooled seats, and HUD. Backup camera with monitor in the rear view mirror is now standard on SLT. As soon as I get the pricing I'll post it here.

·
Registered
250 Posts
my friend asked me if i like the new acadia and i said i love it but i told him to wait for the new 09 acadia. i don't know if the canadian dealerships are also now accepting orders for the 09. when are you going to get your 09 acadia? and btw, congratulations!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
It's good to hear that the 09's are on the way!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thanks for the info kcf! I may swing by the dealership on the way home today to place my order since I also have negotiated a couple hundered over invoice. I'm thinking about the following combo:

Silver Green Metallic/Titanium
2-3-3 seating (bench)
SLT-2 FWD
NAV
HUD
Trailering
DVD
Perf Leather (cooled/heated seats)

I'm very excited about the bluetooth and DI engine. Cannot wait for this vehicle! :blob:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've seen the Silver Green on a Buick and it looks great. One nice thing about ordering the NAV. and the HUD, is that the Nav is also connected to the HUD.
My dealership told me that right now they are only allocated to order five '09s, so I agree, you may want to stop by your dealership on your way home tonight. Congrats in advance, on ordering your new Acadia!
Dittos on the bluetooth, DI engine, and can not wait comment. :blob: :cheers:

·
Registered
34 Posts
So when do they expect delivery of the 09 orders? I'm currently shopping for an 08, but this might be worth looking into....only thing is that I have a lease that is up in July.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In answer to your question about when are they due, I'm not sure, but from what I understand the earliest will be late July to mid August. I would recommend checking with your dealership to possibly get a more accurate time frame.

·
Registered
812 Posts
did you order one with the rear view mirror back-up camera? :blob:

·
Registered
250 Posts
kcf said:
In answer to your question about when are they due, I'm not sure, but from what I understand the earliest will be late July to mid August. I would recommend checking with your dealership to possibly get a more accurate time frame.
this is the standard wait time for factory ordered vehicles. this is what the honda and gmc dealerships told me.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes I got the rear view mirror back up camera, that is standard on the SLT.

·
Registered
812 Posts
kcf said:
Yes I got the rear view mirror back up camera, that is standard on the SLT.
im extremely jealous that the 08s did not come with these..... :notworthy:
im praying it can be an added dealer-installed option later, it really helps knowing coz the rear visibility in the Acadia is a pain.
post some pics and a review when you got yours.... Thanks in advance!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, and yes I will once it comes in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts