GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a PM today from acadia7j100001 on an issue here (see Issues and Problems Thread regarding HUD/NAV interface problem).

He indicated that he was on a new assignment at GM that takes him completely off our product and even out of the country! He indicates that there will continue to be "insiders" monitoring and participating on our forum. Even though he is in full transition to his new assignment, he is continuing to monitor the HUD/NAV issue and the fuel gauge accuracy and will do so until completion.

He also said: "It has been a pleasure on my part to deal with a fantastic group of customers. You've all given us a lot of help and feedback...not all good...which is also valuable to us as we go forward. We certainly need to improve our speed and communication and exposing our other departments and leaders to the forum has been very helpful."

We were truly fortunate to have such an "insider" as acadia7j100001 and I want to personally and publicly THANK HIM for not only his support of this forum, but for producing such a fine car. Additionally, for him to communicate as he did shows me that GM really cares about its owners and is trying to constantly improve their product line. His personal attention to some of the problems we are having gave me confidence in the purchase decision I made.

Thanks acadia7j100001. And good luck in your new assignment.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Re: Thank You and Good Luck " acadia7j100001"

This is why the forum exists. I have learned so much and wouldn't have purchased my vehicle as smartly (waiting until the 2008's were out) and with all of the options I wanted otherwise. I have enjoyed reading all of the "insider" posts as it has made me feel much more comfortable with the vehicle. Thanks acadia7.

·
Registered
24 Posts

Thanks acadia7j100001. It was GM Employees like that prompted me to buy an Acadia and even with the minor flaws associated with most first year models i am so pleased with performance. moved from a Toyota Highlander to GM and until I researched the Triplets nobody could have convinced me to make the switch. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

Thanks for everything!!!!!!!

Can I come with you? (unless you are going to a third world country :angel:) I speak four languages ;D

Thanks again,
Kym

·
Registered
730 Posts

Good Luck!
Thanks for all the good information.

·
Registered
468 Posts

Thanks acadia7j*. I appreciate all of your assistance with my order. Still loving the Enclave after 4 months.

·
Registered
384 Posts

Thanks for all you have done and continue to do. I only hope your successors will be as communicative and helpful as you were on this forum. Good luck in your new position. The company is fortunate to have you.

·
Registered
730 Posts

;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
128 Posts

mckcab said:
Thanks for everything!!!!!!!

Can I come with you? (unless you are going to a third world country :angel:) I speak four languages ;D

Thanks again,
Kym
Those languages are Southern US, Texan, Plain English and ????? :angel:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

Canuck said:
Those languages are Southern US, Texan, Plain English and ????? :angel:
I may live in Texas, but I don't speak "Southern", I am from Michigan so I can speak Canadian!! See YOU can understand me!

(English, Russian, Spanish and French! :moon:)

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts

We were indeed extremely lucky to have "7j100001" around in the early stages of this forum. In case you weren't one of the members who had to deal with him privately, this was Pete Nico Jr. - the Vehicle Line Director for the Lambdas. He can be seen giving a tour of the Acadia in the 11 minute video walk-through - http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=46.0

His (and other GM Insiders) presence here showed a deep level of dedication from GM to the customer regarding these crossovers, the likes that are rarely seen in huge automakers these days. I applaud GM for that effort. Keep it up!

admin

·
Registered
468 Posts

Pete helped me out early on and for that I am quite grateful. I did not realize that he was the person in the video. Thanks for explaining that.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

Pete helped me as well. I wish I had known his entire name, (I just knew Pete) I wanted to drop by a goodie basket when I was in Lansing last month, but figured by the time I left him an e-mail and he would go to get it, it would be eaten!!

Next time, Pete!! :cheers:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Here's an update on acadia7j100001 that I received from him and he OK'd to pass along to the forum:

"I've been reassigned to Shanghai and won't really be in the same great position to help. If someone is in critical need of help, I can still communicate back to the US...but I'm not on the inside and won't know what issues are active or need to be active. I'll help where I can!"

Some new assignment, huh?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks Pete for all your help. Good luck and much success!

·
Registered
624 Posts
I hope he enjoys his assignment....I for one can't understand why GM sends all their best people (and alot of their best product) to China!? We need more like Pete designing and building GM products in the USA!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey Pete...thank you for all your assistance with the launch of the Lambda's! I have read every single one of your posts...your dedication to this product proves what a huge asset you are to GM. Your work here certainly improved the satisfaction level we all are enjoying today. What in incredible vehicle!

Thank you for your time and knowledge.

Best to you in the future with GM!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Pete helped me as well. His leadership and dedication to customer satisfaction serve as a model for GM.

Good luck to Pete! (The way he does his job, he really doesn't need luck.)

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts