GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a base Acadia that doesnt have a subwoofer.
Where is the subwoofer located for the Bose Acadia's?
I may try to add one.

·
Registered
405 Posts
i think it is located in the center console. But i am not sure

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yep center console behind the storage compartment

·
Registered
50 Posts
I don't see it in my center console. There's a speaker cover in the center of the dash, between the storage bin and the windshield. Is this it, or is it a two speaker combo with one cover? At first I thought that was the case, because beyond that, I've only identified 8 speakers.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Sanman14 said:
I don't see it in my center console. There's a speaker cover in the center of the dash, between the storage bin and the windshield. Is this it, or is it a two speaker combo with one cover? At first I thought that was the case, because beyond that, I've only identified 8 speakers.

that is the center speaker. the ten speaker is two in the beams on the side of the winshield, the center one, two in the front doors, two in the rear doors, two in the third row, and the subwoofer. But i don't think they would have it visible to just any one looking. I think the concol has to be removed to see it.

·
Registered
730 Posts
texasfan said:
Does anyone have a picture of this subwoofer?
This is a thread I have started in search for that subwoofer. I included a link with a pic of the subwoofer. I took it from the Enclave forum and it should be the same for the Acadia.

CLICK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts