GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm using the format for the prices paid for new 2009 models thread for the 2010 models as soon as they go on sale. One of the most common questions new members ask when shopping is, "Am I getting a good deal?" By placing data here for actual transactions, it will be relatively easy to see how any potential deal compares.

This is NOT a discussion thread, non-deal/price data posts will be deleted and posts may be edited for clarity. Please keep the posting to prices paid so it will be easier for new members or those shopping to see the prices paid.

If you have a question about a price stated, feel free to PM the member about it so as not to clutter the thread.

For members posting to this thread, please list the following minimum data:
Model/Drive (i.e. SLE AWD)
Options- the more specific the better to gauge the price
Currency- US $, Canadian, $, or other (explain)<--- If you list the location, the nation is not needed.[/color]
Any discounts used- GM card, cash back, lease termination, etc.

Location is helpful as well.
Sales tax is not needed.

As a reminder, there are specific dealer deal threads in the regional boards as well if you need to post info there. This one will probably be seen/visited more.[/color]

Thread unlocked since 2010 models are on the road.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just ordered my 2010 Acadia. (the 2009 models are getting scarce in my area).

Getting worried about negotiating the price, hoping to get a good deal. Also hoping for better incentives in Sept.

Ordered a white SLE1 - MSRP 35090 Invoice 33813. The dealers website already shows a sale price of 33271, but hoping to get this much lower with incentives and such.
I can also get the suppliers discount. Can the suppliers discount be used with other incentives?

Anyone buy a 2010 yet?

Summer
St Louis, MO

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought my 2010 in July and was able to get GMS pricing. They had a promotion that any salaried employee could give you the employee discount. I'm not sure if they are still offering this in August though.

I also got a 1000.00 incentive for having a competitor lease that expires prior to 12/31/09.

Good luck!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just picked up a loaded 2010 AWD with Technology Package, 20in chrome wheels, NAV, rear DVD, skyscape, heated/cooled seats, advance remote and splash guards for $50k, sticker was $52350. I had $500 rebate from GM, $750 from USAA. I also had a trade in and they gave a couple $k more than everyone else was willing to give. I can't complain. Of course 6 months later the rebates will probably be up around $2k instead of $500.

Insurance rates DROPPED $7 per month compared to my 06 Envoy Denali also.

·
Registered
47 Posts
We couldn't an 09 that we wanted. The chrome wheels did jack up the price almost $2500 but they came with the car. Being a 2010 I didn't get a big break but decent. Big thing is that most dealers were offering me $15k for my envoy Denali and they offered $17k.

·
Registered
16 Posts
2010 SLE (Silver w/ebony interior), tow package: MSRP $35,700(ish)
USAA Rebate: $750
Cust Cash $1500
Car Show $500
Discount $2350
Price paid: $30,600

Financing with USAA at 4%.

I feel like we got a good deal... but who know right :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just bought mine. MSRP was just over $41K on a metalic carbon black SLT1 with trailering and dual sunroofs.

Rebates were $3050 ($1000, $1500, $550)

Final Price I paid was $36,700.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just took delivery of a 2010 Acadia SLT-2 in Mansfield, MA with the Technology Package (includes HUD & HID Headlights), Navigation, Rear DVD, 20" Chrome Wheels, White Diamond Tri-coat exterior, dual sunroofs, peforated, heated/cooled leather seats, 2ND Row Console and trailering package. The MSRP was 50440.00 and I paid 44177.90. I received Military pricing that lowered the MSRP to 48177.90, we received th 2k rebate from the dealer, another 1k for having a Toyota registered to someone living at our address -Father inlaw- (this is known by GM as the "conquest" rebate program), and then this vehicle qualified for being on the lot a long time, so I got the additional 1k rebate as well. I tried to use the current USAA $750 rebate, but they claimed it wasnt applicable with the conquest rebate. I only have 200 miles on it so far, but I think I am going to love it!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Airborne Ranger said:
I just took delivery of a 2010 Acadia SLT-2 in Mansfield, MA with the Technology Package (includes HUD & HID Headlights), Navigation, Rear DVD, 20" Chrome Wheels, White Diamond Tri-coat exterior, dual sunroofs, peforated, heated/cooled leather seats, 2ND Row Console and trailering package. The MSRP was 50440.00 and I paid 44177.90. I received Military pricing that lowered the MSRP to 48177.90, we received th 2k rebate from the dealer, another 1k for having a Toyota registered to someone living at our address -Father inlaw- (this is known by GM as the "conquest" rebate program), and then this vehicle qualified for being on the lot a long time, so I got the additional 1k rebate as well. I tried to use the current USAA $750 rebate, but they claimed it wasnt applicable with the conquest rebate. I only have 200 miles on it so far, but I think I am going to love it!
Looks like you got a sweeeeeet deal on an awsome ride :thumb:.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got SLT1 2010.
MSRP was USD 40890 on a metallic green SLT1 dual sunroofs.
Paid USD 35000 + 0% 48 months
Negotiate based on supplier price + Lexus owner

Is it a good price?

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
kcv said:
Just got SLT1 2010.
MSRP was USD 40890 on a metallic green SLT1 dual sunroofs.
Paid USD 35000 + 0% 48 months
Negotiate based on supplier price + Lexus owner

Is it a good price?
Price is real nice and that 0% is even better :thumb:

·
Registered
21 Posts
We just bought:

SLE AWD
No options.
Sticker was $37,140.
I got them to $35,880.
Incentives were:
$2000 Bonus Cash
$1000 GM Loyalty Cash (I own a 2007 Ion Redline)

Final price: $32,880.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Traffic Baron said:
We just bought:

SLE AWD
No options.
Sticker was $37,140.
I got them to $35,880.
Incentives were:
$2000 Bonus Cash
$1000 GM Loyalty Cash (I own a 2007 Ion Redline)

Final price: $32,880.
:eek:fftopic: Now you can update your signature line :thumb:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just bought my Acadia today

Model/Drive AWD_SLT-1
Options- DVD, Hit the Road Package (side steps, splash guards)
Currency- 48K Canadian
Any discounts used- $4200, incentive, $500 gold medal bonus, 1000 (after tax) for being a current Ford owner.

Margaret

Alberta, Canada

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bought my wife an Acadia three days ago.
2010 GMC Acadia SLT-1
Summit white with grey Met. leather
Towing package
MSRP 40,800
Paid 36,800 using supplier discount

·
Registered
34 Posts
The lease on our 2007 Acadia is just about up. Looking to get a new 2010 SLT-2 in the green metallic. Don't want/need any other options. What can I expect to pay for this approximately?

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
bltkmt said:
The lease on our 2007 Acadia is just about up. Looking to get a new 2010 SLT-2 in the green metallic. Don't want/need any other options. What can I expect to pay for this approximately?

Thanks.
Lookup dealer cost for that model on the net and then add $100.

·
Registered
9 Posts
bltkmt said:

Thanks.
Well, I picked up my acadia today. Here is what the cost was and what I paid for the vehicle:

2010 SLT-2 White Diamond, DVD, perforated seats.
MSRP-$47,250
Invoice $45,560
Car Show Incentive $500
0% for 60 months
Paid-$45,060

I will submit pictures once the weekend hits and the sun comes out. :sunny:

By the way the rear tailgate cover was not included and is ordered. The dealer said that he will try and get it to me for free. However, if not the cost will be $35. Pretty said that you pay that much for a car and it does not have a $35 part that looks a lot cleaner.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Bird Dog said:
Well, I picked up my acadia today. Here is what the cost was and what I paid for the vehicle:

2010 SLT-2 White Diamond, DVD, perforated seats.
MSRP-$47,250
Invoice $45,560
Car Show Incentive $500
0% for 60 months
Paid-$45,060

I will submit pictures once the weekend hits and the sun comes out. :sunny:

By the way the rear tailgate cover was not included and is ordered. The dealer said that he will try and get it to me for free. However, if not the cost will be $35. Pretty said sad that you pay that much for a car and it does not have a $35 part that looks a lot cleaner.[/color]
:eek:fftopic:

It comes down to personal preference; good to see the dealer trying to get the cover for you free of charge :thumb:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts