GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just my opinion ;) For those who post to this forum and haven't added information to your signature about your vehicle, it would be helpful to others who'd like to respond back to you. If you could add:

Year, color, awd or fwd and any other pertinent information regarding your Acadia. Many times it makes a big difference if you have an 07 or an 08

Keep smiling driving your Acadia! :cheers:

EDIT
See how to do this courtesy of Bonk three posts down.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Re: Update Your Signature

Thanks for the suggestion, I just updated mine. You are correct that this helps user with specific questions or concerns.

·
Registered
886 Posts

good suggestions, no more guesswork on what type of Acadia one owns.... :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts

Bumping so people will hopefully see it again and do it. It helps when your reading someones post about problem and seeing if there is a common denominator in problems.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHANGING SIGNATURE[/color]
Click on "profile" in the top section of the page near the seach and my messages section.
Left side of screen under "modify profile" Click "forum profile information"
Scroll down to "signature" and type in your information, then click "Change profile"[/color]

If you want to change fonts and colors or add smilies like I and others have done, type your signature in a reply post set it up the way you want it with color and stuff, then copy and paste it into the signature field under modify profile.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

thanks for bumping this...I hate replying to people and having to ask questions about their vehicle if the answer could be seen in their signature :binky:

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts

apples said:
I hate replying to people and having to ask questions about their vehicle if the answer could be seen in their signature :binky:
:ditto:

I like this smilie :blob:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts

bonk1313 said:
apples said:
I hate replying to people and having to ask questions about their vehicle if the answer could be seen in their signature :binky:
:ditto:

I like this smilie :blob:
Not to be off topic, but that smilie is seriously scary. It has this "hey I'm a pervert, come to me" look on his face. LMFAO

Back on topic... I too appreciate the detailed Acadia info in sig lines. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts

BUMP
:cheers:
More users coming online.... would love for everyone to update your signatures. Thanks

·
Registered
955 Posts

Just updated our sig to include our truck order date options and build week.

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts

It was a good idea back in February & still a good one now. I liked to change mine as often as I change vehicles, and then I ran out of room. :)

Don't forget to add your location to your profile also. :thumb:

EDIT
An idea so good, it has been made a Sticky! Thanks apples for the topic & Bonk for the how-to.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Have always included photo sigs on forums in the past. How can you do this here? Is it as simple as putting the photo in the picture section (or on another hosting site, like shutterfly) and then including the link?

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
Ted K said:
Have always included photo sigs on forums in the past. How can you do this here? Is it as simple as putting the photo in the picture section (or on another hosting site, like shutterfly) and then including the link?
Copy the web link of the image from any website, including one that you may have uploaded on here to your own gallery.

I always prepare my signature in a reply window under a topic, then copy and paste it into the signature line.

If you want to include a photo, paste the website link of the image in the reply thread, then highlight it with the cursor and select the icon above for "insert image". then click preview. If the picture shows up properly your good to go. Then copy the entire text and paste it into your signature line under your profile settings.

Make sense?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined the site and added a signature. I would have liked to put up a pic of my actual Denali but I got the vehicle 2 hours before my plane left to head back here in Afghanistan.
So far I only had the pleasure of driving it to the airport ... but so far so good. My fiance sure seems to love it!! :thumb:
Look fwd to learning more about the vehicle and what the forum has to offer.
Cheers
:cheers:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Trying to add a picture to my profile. I have the minimum 5 posts, followed the steps...picture is 1.49mb...how do I confirm that the picture uploaded? if not, what am I missing?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
bmuthiora
GMC Acadia Forum
Join our Acadia Forum community where enthusiasts discuss mods and troubleshooting for the GMC Acadia and Denali Crossover SUV.
Full Forum Listing