GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have a 2010 gmc acadia slt. I just bought it used a few months ago from a dealership, only one owner before me. Recently over the past couple weeks it has started beeping at me while im driving down the road. The parking brake light and traction lights come on then the message center says stabilitrack disabled and then after that it says service brake system. Stays on for a few minutes then goes back to normal... my brakes are fine and nothing seems wrong with my car. It was doing it once and a while but the past few days its been more frequent. I really cant afford to pay a dealership to tell me whats wrong. Any ideas on causes or possible solutions are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've had the same problem with 2010 acadia and found out that the brake fluid level was low and that took care of the errors. Hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
19,534 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Checking the brake fluid level is the first thing to do. If the warnings return, it will require additional diagnosis. Read through the forum about what others have gone through to resolve the message illumination. Use keyword "stabiltrak" to start your search.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts