GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
My 2009 Cadillac just stop going into gear. I would shut it off and start it back up and then it would drive only a few minutes. I took to the garage, and the guys are back up and really busy, said to leave it there, they did not see any leaking and he said he pulled the plug, but did not say what he saw when he pulled thee plug. He said it is internal most likely need a new transmission. Is there anything I can do or try to make it run again. In the last 6 months my job has me running appointments every where and I have 101,785 miles on it now. Prior to the 6 months I had 74K miles. I have a ignition coil packs replaced 9/21/20 and again 2 months ago the rest off the coil packs replaced. I never found it slipped when I drove it, It was misfiring a lot last week, right before it stop shifting into gears. Attached a picture where my car sets to show the fluid spots on the drive, if that helps. Any advice out there, please?
Vertebrate Leg Road surface Black Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
22,460 Posts
Welcome to the Acadia forum.
Have you sought advice from the Cadillac SRX forum, yet? Seems that your vehicle needs the help of a technician to properly diagnose and repair it. I suggest you leave the vehicle at a repair shop and seek alternate transportation while repairs are being made.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the Acadia forum.
Have you sought advice from the Cadillac SRX forum, yet? Seems that your vehicle needs the help of a technician to properly diagnose and repair it. I suggest you leave the vehicle at a repair shop and seek alternate transportation while repairs are being made.
It is at a garage right now. Just wanted to see if there are any other advise on here.

·
Super Moderator
22,460 Posts
Time to think about a new XT4. ;) (How's that for advice? LOL)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts