GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Just wondering what you guys are doing for speaker choices in the Acadia. I had infinitys and polk audio
in my canyon. Infinitys sounded great but the polk audio fell apart. I'm thinking getting mb quart components
for the doors and one mtx audio sub for just in front of the left hand side third row. well any opinions are welcome
thanks for the time.

Travis

·
Registered
119 Posts
interesting about the polks. did they get wet or heavy road vibes? i run the db651 series in my 4 doors.......and a hi end flea market 10" sub.

U mounting amp in the 3rd row floor, under 2nd row (bench) seat when slid back into position? that's where i mounted and had a easy install. ran wires under the plastic track covers as someone else jere had done.
GREAT to have battery inside for convinence.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Personally I haven't installed any after market speakers in mine; I am happy with the 10 speaker Bose. I know there are other members that have installed and are happy with their after market installations. I know one member installed some speakers in the storage compartment behind the 3rd row seat; nice, clean installation with pics

1 - 4 of 4 Posts