GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all. I've been on here for a while now just don't post that often. I have a list of things to get fixed on my acadia and was wondering if anyone else was having/had the same problems.....

Tranny reflash. Yeah, I know. Truck doesn't sit still long enough to get anything done on it.
Power steering whines like a ford.
Driver's seat rocks back and forth when I drive.
Driver's and passenge's power seats jerk when moving them forward and backward.
Belt squeeks when a/c engages. This one just started last week.
2nd row bench seat on the driver's side will pop up for no reason.
A/c doesn't cool right all the time.
The little compartment over the center stack sticks 90% of the time and won't open easily.

That might be all. I'm sure I'm forgetting something but it's too early in the morning for me to think. She's an '07 with about 19k on her.

Feedback on how often these come up. I know the tranny is common but the rest? the p/s worries me since this is my wife's truck and if it went out I don't know if she could steer/stop the truck safely.

JB

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Tralr8d4x4 said:
The little compartment over the center stack sticks 90% of the time and won't open easily.
This is the only one that I'm dealing with. Some have suggested filing the tip of the latch, but others have had the dealer replace it. I'm leaning towards the latter but seems like a small issue to warrant a trip to the dealer.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
satyric said:
Tralr8d4x4 said:
This is the only one that I'm dealing with. Some have suggested filing the tip of the latch, but others have had the dealer replace it. I'm leaning towards the latter but seems like a small issue to warrant a trip to the dealer.
Seems like a small issue, but if you modify it, and it still doesnt work. when you try and get it replaced under warranty, they may blame you for attempting to modify causing the damage, and then not replacing it. A simple stop by the dealership to explain the problem, ask them to order, and call you when it is in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts