GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped at the firehouse on saturday after picking up my new Acadia and took some pictures of my two favorite trucks. I tried to get some pictures to show the true color of the blue, but it seems that pictures don't do it justice. Blue wasn't the color I first chose, but I'm really happy with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a few interior pictures. This is definetly the cleanest it will ever be.

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One more post of the HUD in action (in my driveway). I got this on a trade and accepted the HUD, and right now it is a feature that I could live without, but there is a wow factor to it. MY salesman didn't really explain it well to me. Not only does it show a digital tach and speed, but it also shows your gear, outside temp, radio station and song title, navigation direction, high beams, and turn signals. I think I got everything. The nav feature is the most useful as it shows the direction of the next turn and when you approach it shows a bar and distance to go. Here's a few pics of the HUD booting up and the Radio station. The first one shows the "HUD hole" in the dash well. I'll post some of the nav if anyone wants them. Just let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I love that color!!! I wanted it, but my husband has a dark blue car and I was overruled. Man, I wish I had stuck to my guns.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Never really a blue person, but wow :thumb:

And even living in PA, you can keep it that clean--trust me. Just takes some willpower and care ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like your other ride too, Pete. But that quantum cab takes some getting used to!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cjminick390 said:
I like your other ride too, Pete. But that quantum cab takes some getting used to!
I agree it takes some getting used to. And now we have to get used to the new style because they're not going to make the old style anymore. But once you get in the driver's seat any worries about looks go away. The Quantum handles like a dream. If you are on the crew the back is great because of the steps. No more dropping your mask or tools into the stepwell.

Back to the topic at hand... I love the Acadia too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts