1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
894 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
lsmyn said:
The MSRP listings on the build site include destination charges. The sticker you are looking at lists the destination charge seperately. $33,225.00 and $735.00 total $33,960.00 which is the MSRP listing for a SLT-1 on the GMC build site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:) OK Thanks, makes sense to me now !!

I guess need to be careful believing the model # on the "window stickers" on the site.

:)

·
Registered
269 Posts
The GM Inventory Locator is very confusing :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

It always shows what your search terms were even when showing window sticker, and doesn't reflect which package you are looking at.

You have to look at the base price (before options) and for FWD, that is 29.9, 33k, 35k for SLE, SLT1, SLT2.

It really stinks that the "relevance" meter on some of the GM search sites always returns all 5 bars. The only filtering it really does for Acadias is the AWD/FWD filter.

I wrote the technical contacts at GMC.com and have issued my complaint on some of the feedback of my purchase-- but the initial complaint to the GMC.com site was at the beginning of feb. No response, no change. You would think this is an easy fix and one they would want working right.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'm sure they contract that work out to either Reynolds and Reynolds or EDS. I use to develop software programs for GMAC...it was pretty cool to see my software program back in 2001 when I purchased a car. I should have coded a 'bug' in the program to give me a phenominal deal. Oh well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts