GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the difference between SLT-1 and SLT-2 package. The local dealer does not have a clue of the difference. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
542 Posts
SLT2 standard features above SLT1: Convenience package (remote start and ultrasonic parking assist), Cargo package (convenience net and shade) ,115 volt power outlet,heated washer fluid,power rear liftgate,XM radio. These can be added to an SLT-1 but come standard with SLT2

·
Registered
246 Posts
The following options are only available on an SLT2:

memory seats
8-way power driver/4-way power pass seat
HID
Nav
power express up/down windows (SLT1 only has express down)

Other options that are available on the SLT2 are available on the SLT1 (see Keith's post)

·
Registered
110 Posts
I believe power side mirrors are SLT 2 only also.

I'm sorry I meant power folding mirrors :help: :banghead: :-\ :thumb:

·
Registered
24 Posts
My SLT-1 doesnt have express down window, but has the power side view mirrors...go figure.. ;D

·
Registered
405 Posts
he ment power folding mirrors

·
Registered
164 Posts
joey said:
My SLT-1 doesnt have express down window, but has the power side view mirrors...go figure.. ;D
My SLT-1 has express down window on the drivers door.

·
Registered
403 Posts
SLT2 was express up, I think on the windows, big deal. Not worth the added cost to me from SLT1 to SLT2.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Beside to the side mirror power folding, 8 way and 4 way seat control, is the following supported on SLT-1

1- seat / side mirro mimory. (Not sure if side mirror can be programmed to support down tilt as park aid feature. :banghead:
2- THe bose system with 5.1 surrounding (Not sure if supported or not). :help:
3- Vioce recognition... Supported or not.. don't know :eek:hno:

·
Registered
403 Posts
I have a tight garage and when I tested an Acadia (mine not in yet) I noticed I didn't need the power folding mirrors, the wheel wells stick out nearly as far. Much different than my current Yukon. Memory seats are nice, but I'm the driver 90% of the time. My wife has her van. Just seemed too expensive for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts