GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shall we have SLE, SLT-1, and SLT-2 clubs?

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
I almost feel like you're daring me :mad:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be in the lowly SLE club. ;)

I just realised, how come we don't get an SLE side badge on our vehicles?

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
Copperhead13 said:
We're all the same here; regardless of trim levels :)

My Acadia has an SLT-1 designation with SLT-2 options thrown in; so what category do I fall in

·
Super Moderator
19,012 Posts
jsimms said:
Copperhead13 said:
We're all the same here; regardless of trim levels :)

My Acadia has an SLT-1 designation with SLT-2 options thrown in; so what category do I fall in
How does SLT-Evolution sound? ::)

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Copperhead13 said:

I just realised, how come we don't get an SLE side badge on our vehicles?
I'm right there with ya. Lowly SLE. And I've always wondered the same thing. But whatever. I don't need no stinkin' badge anyway. :p

I test drove the SLT. Beautiful truck, many options to drool over. Until the lovely salesman told me my payment would be something like $989 a month. At which point, I literally laughed out loud and kindly told him that just wasn't going to happen. I hate when they let you drive a fully loaded vehicle and then throw a ridiculous price at you. *hmph*

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
Raven,

You could always buy an SLT badge :thumb:,

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
jsimms said:
Raven,

meh. I don't want a badge and I don't need to pretend my Acadia is an SLT. :) I'm good with it being an SLE. It has enough options to keep me happy and not an excess of options to break down on me and malfunction.

·
Premium Member
15,751 Posts
Web Raven said:
jsimms said:
Raven,

meh. I don't want a badge and I don't need to pretend my Acadia is an SLT. :) I'm good with it being an SLE. It has enough options[/color] to keep me happy and not an excess of options to break down on me and malfunction.
You can never have too many options; although I thought windshield wipers for headlights was a bit much on the Mercedes !

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
jsimms said:
Web Raven said:
jsimms said:
Raven,

meh. I don't want a badge and I don't need to pretend my Acadia is an SLT. :) I'm good with it being an SLE. It has enough options[/color] to keep me happy and not an excess of options to break down on me and malfunction.
You can never have too many options; although I thought windshield wipers for headlights was a bit much on the Mercedes !
I disagree. My Acadia hasn't experienced even a quarter of the issues that many of the SLTs on this forum has. :) I like that. :thumb:

I do agree that wipers on headlights is a bit excessive. For pete's sake, if your headlights are dirty, get your lazy butt in front of the car and clean them once in a while! ;D

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Copperhead, I did make clubs for each model :) they're listed after the colors

1 - 12 of 12 Posts