GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's more interior shots........This cloth feels more durable than any other vehicle I have owned. Only time will tell though...

(Sorry, but the camera created some funky zebra effects on the fabric.)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
clsuper, very nice! The cloth interior looks great! This is the first time I've seen cloth on the Acadia. Congrats on a great new ride, I know you'll love it. Prepare to turn some heads!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Racefla said:
clsuper, nice color.

Might want to size the next photos down a tiny bit more ::)
I'm all for the big size phots...the detail that I was able to see on the center console is amazing...great pixs!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Very nice clsuper!
I have yet to see the gray cloth interior in person, but in these pics (the first i have seen), they look great. We'll probably end up getting the SLE with ebony, but I think I like this just as much now. A few questions, though:
1. Where is the Driver Information Center buttons, are there any on the SLE. I couldn't remember from the test drive, but I thought there must be some, b/c while driving on the highway, the screen warned me, saying, "Icy road, please be careful."
2. What exactly does the cloth color look like in person? Is the gray cloth have a blue tint like the outlook? I didn't like blue hue in the outlook's interior.

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
david123 said:
A few questions, though:
1. Where is the Driver Information Center buttons, are there any on the SLE. I couldn't remember from the test drive, but I thought there must be some, b/c while driving on the highway, the screen warned me, saying, "Icy road, please be careful."
There are no dedicted DIC buttons for the base DIC that comes with the SLE. You use the trip odometer reset stem to control it.

Kelly

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kjf said:
david123 said:
A few questions, though:
There are no dedicted DIC buttons for the base DIC that comes with the SLE. You use the trip odometer reset stem to control it.

Kelly
....And the DIC for the SLE only shows odometer, 2 trip logs, outside temperature, and % oil life remaining. I was disappointed once I found out I couldn't customize my vehicle's programs....

david123 said:
2. What exactly does the cloth color look like in person? Is the gray cloth have a blue tint like the outlook? I didn't like blue hue in the outlook's interior.
It does not have a blue tint. I think it looks great and it feels very durable....more so than any other vehicle I've owned with cloth seating...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts