GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes it's stupid...Yes it's pointless...but I remember this from the Jeep forum board I belonged to.

Start your own club here (with a new thread ;) ) and see how many people join your club. It can be Acadia related or non-related. All you do to join an already existing club is make a post stating so, take the next number in line and put it in your signature. :cheers: :beer:

Had a hectic day at work and now that everything is done and turned out OK, I thought I'd do something stupid. ;D

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Liquid Silver Acadia Club

Wow, this is really taking off.   ;D  One member, me.   Lets see, what other clubs can we come up with.  Acadia running board club, 19-inch wheel club, car wash slacker club, obsesive-compulsive clean club (I'd join that one), sunroof leak club
(can't join that one), angry softball guy club (yeah, I could join that one too ;) ), maybe this can take off over the weekend. 

I don't know if these clubs should be pigeon-holed in the tech section, but maybe put in Off Topic as they can relate to any Acadia item and it may be more visible.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts

Since I am #1 member of the Blue/Gold club; how about a deal. I will make you an honorary member of my club and you make me an honorary member of your club.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts

What if you had members from a different brand? Mine is Quicksilver, I figured thats close enough and I'm pretty anal about keeping it clean ;D

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts

Ditto on the Quicksilver color and cleanliness (especially in snow country)! 8)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,715 Posts

can I join, too!

·
Super Moderator
21,715 Posts

here's mine

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts

What are you a national member of.............eye sight isn't what it used to be :)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

nordiskskier said:
Ditto on the Quicksilver color and cleanliness (especially in snow country)! :beer:
That's a beautiful shot!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts

jsimms said:
What are you a national member of.............eye sight isn't what it used to be :)
Looks like Speedological Society so either they like to go fast or they like to wear SPEEDOS.

·
Registered
370 Posts

nordiskskier said:
Ditto on the Quicksilver color and cleanliness (especially in snow country)! :beer:
Nice pic!

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts

nordiskskier said:
It's almost like you were stalking your Acadia. Or is that really your neighbor's Acadia? ;D

It is definitely a great pic!

·
Super Moderator
21,715 Posts

mborden said:
jsimms said:
Looks like Speedological Society so either they like to go fast or they like to wear SPEEDOS.
That was fairly close MB! The plate says "Life Member, National Speleological Society." It's all about caves! :)

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts

and the reasoning behind the bat picture on your info :)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts

jsimms said:
and the reasoning behind the bat picture on your info :)
Probably because bats like cave, haven't you watched batman? ;D

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts

I have watched Batman, I meant when speleos was taking about how it was all about caves I chimed in with the reasoning behind the bat pic. I know bats like caves; I once took the long tour down Carlsbad and that place has plenty of bats, I think next time I will take the elevator though

·
Registered
60 Posts

Web Raven said:
nordiskskier said:
It's almost like you were stalking your Acadia. Or is that really your neighbor's Acadia? ;D

It is definitely a great pic!
It's definitely mine - all mine, and I love stalking it almost as much as driving it! 8)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts

jsimms said:
I have watched Batman, I meant when speleos was taking about how it was all about caves I chimed in with the reasoning behind the bat pic. I know bats like caves; I once took the long tour down Carlsbad and that place has plenty of bats, I think next time I will take the elevator though
My bad, I thought you were asking. :-[

·
Registered
1,208 Posts

nordiskskier said:
Looks like a Happy Holidays picture.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts

Us 2009 Acadias are Quicksilver, not Liquid Silver.
I vote we split the silver club accordingly, as I can't be groupd with those old 2007 and 2008 models ;)

BTW this is a joke ;D

1 - 20 of 180 Posts