GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we did it, we "settled" for an Acadia on the dealer lot after several attempts to dealer trade others we wanted failed, we just bit the bullet and got a met. Blue with Titanium Interior, SLT2 , it is just AWESOME, what more can I say, it has power options I didnt even know existed, lol.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congrats! :blob:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I just got a Deep Blue Metallic SLT2 myself this past weekend. I'm loving it so far. I agree about the power options . This car has a lot of stuff I've never had in a car before, and it's a blast trying everything out. I remote start the car just about every time. Why?

Because I can.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I hear ya, I am loving trying to figure out what all the buttons do, lol I still cannot figure out what the button next to the traction control button does, and cannot find it in the manual yet, but I guess I could just push it and find out, lol. I gotta tell ya, I loved the GMC Envoy we just turned in, but this thing just blows it away.

·
Registered
681 Posts
hightech said:
Yeah, I hear ya, I am loving trying to figure out what all the buttons do, lol I still cannot figure out what the button next to the traction control button does, and cannot find it in the manual yet, but I guess I could just push it and find out, lol. I gotta tell ya, I loved the GMC Envoy we just turned in, but this thing just blows it away.
The button immediately to the right of the traction control button is the Tow/Haul Mode Button (if you have the trailering package) if not it would be a solid piece - then to the right of that button is the Power Liftgate Button.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aha, I believe it is the power liftgate button, that would explain why it did nothing while I was driving down the road, lol dont have towing package, so cant be that.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Actually, there should be an open slot if you don't have towing. The button for the power rear gate will only work when the car is in park for safety reasons.

·
Registered
151 Posts
hightech said:
Well we did it, we "settled" for an Acadia on the dealer lot after several attempts to dealer trade others we wanted failed, we just bit the bullet and got a met. Blue with Titanium Interior, SLT2 , it is just AWESOME, what more can I say, it has power options I didnt even know existed, lol.
Ahh it's rough when you have to settle for the top of the line, isn't it??? Congrats!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have now confirmed that that button is the rear lift gate, and it is right next to my traction control button on mine, with the little cubby hole next to them on the right side. :thumb:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Anyone with the little cubby hole notice that Johnson & Johnson dental floss fits perfect? I thought they designed it just for me and the wife, we're never without floss!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rme8494 said:
hightech said:
Ahh it's rough when you have to settle for the top of the line, isn't it??? Congrats!
LOL, yeah I know, but I actually did settle, The one we spec'd out is below
SLT 1 (this is the one we envisioned owning)
AWD
Carbon Met
Ebony Int
Dual Sunroof
power liftgate
heated windshield fluid
Rear Cargo Audio Controls
Convenience package
Trailering
19" Wheels
MSRP $39050

The one we "Settled for" (Im laughing to)
SLT-2 (This is the one we Own)
FWD
Deep Blue Met
Titanium Int
Dual Sunroof
Cargo Package
Convenience Package
Entertainment System w/ Rear DVD
HUD
HID Headlamps
Heated Washer Nozzles
19" Wheels
XM
MSRP $40,245

Gotta say, I happely give up some of those items I did not get for some of the options we got with the SLT2 package. :blob:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts