GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone come across any other side window deflectors that are Tapeless/ In-channel versions other then the Weathertech brands. I cant believe that after alomst 2 years, no other makers have the Acadia listed on the models list for GMC. I like the Weathertech models but i would prefer them darker then their smoke versions.
Any sites you can list would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
C

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased the weather tect deflectors twice. Had them installed by 2 different dealers. On the first install the passanger window caught the window and would not go up. This was after leaving the window in upright possition for 2 days. Returned them. The 2nd install was done per instructions and this time the driver window would catch. This was after letting it sit for 3 days. Anyone had a similar problem or how to correct it. Maybe I need to shave the corner of the deflector. Thans

·
Registered
119 Posts
i have the GM winder shades. They use the tape method for connection. 3 of 4 leaked in a few spots.

They REALLY make the "A" pillar WIDE and kinda hard to see around. I find myself moving my head so i can see around them when turning. So You might not want tem so dark that You can't see thru them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts