GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
These pictures appear to be corrupted. Anyone else having trouble viewing?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear and see that! I can't imagine why someone would want to do such a thing! Not sure you are going to have any other recourse other than to get replacement mirror assemblies. :(

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kloogee said:
Wow, sorry to hear and see that! I can't imagine why someone would want to do such a thing! Not sure you are going to have any other recourse other than to get replacement mirror assemblies. :(
Thank you

how much it will be if i bay the complete assembly

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
check with cybergroove he may know. he had to replace the side mirror cause the blinker was bad.
Do you have the heated, side folding with turn signal mirrors?
I would hope the thief was not a member of the forum, cause that is just a messed up thing to do! :angryfire:

·
Registered
681 Posts
I think the flight to Saudi Arabia would be more than the mirror is worth ;D

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
johnway said:
I think the flight to Saudi Arabia would be more than the mirror is worth ;D
Dang I missed that, but doesn't mean there is not atleast 1 other member over there :-\

·
Registered
683 Posts
Is the glass just stuck on? I've seen mirrors on Ebay for cheap...maybe buy one of those and swap the glass? Weird!

·
Registered
812 Posts
at least its just the mirror!!!! what if your Acadia got stolen???? :help:

·
Registered
263 Posts
I hate to say it, it's a kid thing. I remember when I was a kid they called it midnight auto. Never saw it first hand but heard stories of parts being taken in the middle of the night. I broke my mirror... tapping our gate, and I got just the mirror for $25.00. But that was on my GMC van. It just snapped right in. Check Ebay like said above or call a window place and see if they know where to go. The dealer is gonna be expensive. :(

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good news I went to my dealer and they says I can pay the mirror only part No. 15951926
It cost 200 SR about 53 USD :blob:

·
Registered
263 Posts
I love Tom and Jerry ;D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Wow, now THAT is a unique background for an Acadia! I love it! :blob:

·
Registered
812 Posts