GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gave up on putting an aftermarket bluetooth in, cost was not worth it. I replaced my MP3 player with th new Samsung P2. I got it because it is bluetooth for my wireless head set.

For the fun of it today I paired it with my phone (already had the MP3 plugged into the aux input). Someone called my phone, the MP3 turned off the music and sent the phone audio to the speakers. I answered the phone and the mic on the MP3 acted as the mic for the phone. Clear connection and when the call ended, the music picked up where I left off.

Samsung P2 MP3 player $179 and I killed two birds with one stone. Now I just have to figure out how to transfer the address book over from my phone and I will have the display as well. ;D

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
khansen30 said:
I gave up on putting an aftermarket bluetooth in, cost was not worth it. I replaced my MP3 player with th new Samsung P2. I got it because it is bluetooth for my wireless head set.

For the fun of it today I paired it with my phone (already had the MP3 plugged into the aux input). Someone called my phone, the MP3 turned off the music and sent the phone audio to the speakers. I answered the phone and the mic on the MP3 acted as the mic for the phone. Clear connection and when the call ended, the music picked up where I left off.

Samsung P2 MP3 player $179 and I killed two birds with one stone. Now I just have to figure out how to transfer the address book over from my phone and I will have the display as well. ;D
That's cool; by your words this wasn't planned but you happen to stumble across this feature? Anyway nice job ;D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts