41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Quicksilver Metallic Jet Black Leather SLT-1 Tow Package
661 Posts
Thanks! Yes my neighbours think I’m insane
I don’t argue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine so as well, I haven‘t corrected them yet either and it gets me what I desire....Peace and quiet!!

Reactions: GMC3

·
Registered
2020 GMC Acadia SLT FWD V6
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Nicely done!! Minimum products for maximum shine!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
My before and after from today. Products used are listed below:
2 wash buckets with grit guards
CarPro reset soap
Microfiber madness wash mitt
CarPro Tar X
Meguiars apc
Wheel woolies brushes
Griots garage window cleaner
Chemical guys workhorse towels
Chemical guys applicator pads
Chemical guys tire shine
303 aerospace Protectant
CarPro bugout

Attachments

·
Registered
910 Posts
Looks nice in pictures for sure wrekliss. I'm not fond of shiny tires, otherwise (y)

Reactions: wrekliss

·
Registered
661 Posts
Look awesome Wrek it Mike!! Love the shine! Gonan have to place to quick online order. Auto parts store here has nothing bit empty shelves.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Dangit, well at least they have fast shipping.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
Thanks guys! Now to the rest of you, the examples have been laid out. Now go clean your cars up.

I'm thinking this is my contest and something should be awarded to the winner. What you guys think? A product, discount, tool, what would you like to win?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Yesterday was labor day, anybody wash their car up? For you garage queens, you can post your pics up too, as long as it was cleaned by you.

I am thinking some carpro products for the giveaway. Not many of you know about them and you really need to so I think this is a good way to get their products in your hands.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Had to order some stuff so that should all arrive by Wednesday. I’ll probably hop on it Friday or Saturday. Haven’t had a second to look at the weather so I gotta check that out today as well.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Stuff should be there by then too! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
For those that have extensive bug build up on their vehicles, this video was just posted and may offer some insight as to what products to use.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Is that your go-to bug remover?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Nope, I use carpro bugout but thats because its in inventory. If I was buying new, this is another option. Not a fan of adams or chemical guys versions, they aren't strong enough.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I bought some Turtle Wax stuff after my road trip. I'm really hoping there's something much better out there, as I am very underwhelmed.
I think I would like something like the one in that post, one that works on enzyme breakdown, easy on paint.
Any chance you could give me your top 3-4, and I'll see what I can find in Canada (hopefully local).

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Of course, halfway asleep right now but when I get up in the morning, I will have the list for you and possible canadian retailers.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
CarPro BugOut - Eshine in Canada
Gtechniq W8 Bug Remover - Manufacturer Link
Griots Garage Bug & Smudge Remover - Canadian Resellers

Those would be my top 3 choices, in order of preference. Eshine in Canada does offer Gtechniq but it wasnt on their site so I linked the manufacturer. Chances are they can get the W8.

All 3 also offer complete kits if you were go exclusively with one manufacturer for your car cleaning chemicals. Might be worth a look around, never know what you may find to make cleaning your vehicle a lot easier.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts