GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok 2015 shakes stupidly, while driving on freeway and streets. And have been to GM dealer plenty of times. It had a broken engine mount supposedly; I should have looked, Gm replaced both. Changed nothing, still shakes violently; until given gas, or reduced speed to crawl or stop. Never, any engine warning lights. Vehicle gets regularly maintenance /oil/air ect..
just this shaking **** man.. had all kinds of things checked-1 Alignment 2. Engine mounts 3. Brakes 4. Spark plugs 4. Trans and mounts 5. Air filter system 6.mileage lol 7. Tires, Bushings,struts 8. Fuel system 9. Battery. Originally reported to dealer with 89k at 110k+ still has the crazy shakes ANY HELP? I hate not getting anywhere with the issue; I am saddened with GMC and quality of parts in my wife’s Acadia of $47k my cheaper Camery has better ****. I see kind of the same issue with many other Acadia‘s. Any help is very appreciated. Thanks guys.

·
Super Moderator
21,129 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
You've definitely had a lot of things checked. Have you looked at the propeller shaft, particularly the center support bearing? My daughter-in-law's MKZ had similar symptoms, and that was the issue. I took the cheap approach and changed it from AWD to FWD.

928924.gif

Reactions: Dakine2250

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You've definitely had a lot of things checked. Have you looked at the propeller shaft, particularly the center support bearing? My daughter-in-law's MKZ had similar symptoms, and that was the issue. I took the cheap approach and changed it from AWD to FWD.

View attachment 10430
Thanks man I will look at that when I get home today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts