GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really enjoy my Acadia but now I am having severe water leaks. Started two weeks ago with water coming out the seat belt slots in the door frames during a rain storm. The dealership said it was fixed but this week it rained and I have a wet headliner, floor wet, and water coming out my seat belt slots. The dealer has kept the car over the weekend saying its a sun roof problem.

Anyone have a suggestion?

·
Registered
389 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Mine leaked where your does on the B pillar where the seat belt comes out. They dropped the headliner and found four places that needed sealant. Has not leaked there since. My drain tubes were not the problem. I do however, still have water coming in around the emergency brake and dripping all over my left foot. I suspect it is because of the rubber at bottom of winshield has a gap in the middle. There is a bulletin for it and I will be going tomorrow to fix it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Had mine in last week for leak at driver front pillar air bag and emergency brake. They said the drain tube from skylight was "clogged" and they cleaned it out. With what? They said "dirt" and it might need cleaning every once in awhile. Clean water was dripping, they said it was overflowing and backing up in the pillar. Our garage is full with boat and tools, might need to get a cover.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts