GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if someone who had the captain's chairs could take a picture from the rear hatch into the vehicle showing just the 3rd seat folded down and then again with all the rear seats folded down. I'm trying to visualize the gap between the two captain's seats. I've always had bench seats and it seems like it would be awkward having that center space. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I'm sorry I'm not at home right now to take pictures for you! I have a FWD SLE with captains chairs and I love it. I don't find the gap to be awkward at all. It's nice to have a "go-through" to the third row if you don't feel like sliding either of the captain's chairs forward. And I personally feel it gives the vehicle less of a "bus-like" feel than having two bench seats in the back does.

If nobody has posted pictures for you by the time I get home from work today, I'll be sure to take some. Heck, I might do it anyways. ;)

So what color combo are you considering?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking at an SLE with Captains Chairs, Preferred Package, XM, 6-CD Package, Trailering Package. When I first started looking they only had this particular vehicle in Deep Blue...but now they have the exact same package in Blue-Gold, White, and Carbon too....all with Ebony interior. Decisions...Decsions... ??? ::)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Here's the first one.

You may have to wait a bit for one with all of them down.

The reason it looks crooked is because I left the headphone under the left side. OOPS!

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Here you go. First is cargo area, all seats up. Second picture is third row down. Third picture is third and second row down. Fourth picture is a closer pic of the "gap" between the captain's chairs.

Please excuse the dirty interior. I had to pick up cinder blocks for our fire pit and haven't had a chance to vacuum yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much!

The gap doesn't appear that big as I had thought and the space between the two seats when the 3rd row is down doesn't seem as awkward as I was imagining it to be.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
50 Posts
i know it'd be asking alot, but you guys/gals seem a friendly bunch... is there any way one of you could measure the floor from rear hatch up to the upright 3rd row, then second row, then up to the front seats with both 2nd and 3rd down?? I'd REALLY appreciate it!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Dan-M said:
Here's the first one.

You may have to wait a bit for one with all of them down.

The reason it looks crooked is because I left the headphone under the left side. OOPS!
what type of cargo mat is that and where did you get it? I would like one of those for my enclave?

·
Registered
524 Posts
That came straight from my dealer. Its called "all weather cargo mat" Tri fold. They make floor mats that match too.

Here!

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
toastyz71 said:
i know it'd be asking alot, but you guys/gals seem a friendly bunch... is there any way one of you could measure the floor from rear hatch up to the upright 3rd row, then second row, then up to the front seats with both 2nd and 3rd down?? I'd REALLY appreciate it!
I really really suck with a tape measure (just ask my boyfriend. LOL) Maybe Dan would be willing to give this a whirl? If not, I could attempt it later today.

·
Registered
524 Posts
toastyz71 said:
Check back tomorrow. I just saw this post or I would have done this for you today.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dan-M said:
toastyz71 said:
Check back tomorrow. I just saw this post or I would have done this for you today.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
20"

51"

90"---93"

Respectively. It also depends on how far your seats are adjusted forward or backward.

Also these measurements are to the furthest point inward on the rear hatch seal. Not at the latch where it is a little further back.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Does anyone know if the tri-fold mat is on backorder? My dealer has said that for three weeks now. :banghead:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I love the gap between the captains chairs. It is perfect for a cooler. I just drove 500 miles with 5 people and luggage in the car and we had a cooler in that spot with sandwiches and drinks for the ride. Captains chairs are millions times better than bench. Gives you many more options and it's much more comfortable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dan-M said:
That came straight from my dealer. Its called "all weather cargo mat" Tri fold. They make floor mats that match too.

Here!

Dan...do you have a photo of the passenger side mat and the 2nd/3rd rows? I would like to see them before I buy...but they look really nice!

Many thanks!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts