GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few quick questions:

1. Are the RV022 19" 6-spoke wheels priced at ~ $600 each rim, or for the full set of 4?

2. I saw Headrest DVDs for the Acadia somewhere, and can't locate them again. Is this a dealer installed option instead of the Overhead unit? Anyone know the price for the 2 headrests plus receiver? Also does anyone know how they work...each has slot for a DVD so each person can watch their own show, or both hooked to a central receiver that must play the same?

·
Registered
380 Posts
I saw the wheels listed on one of the aftermarket sites for about $2900, discounted to about $2300. That is the problem with them, with not being able to be mounted at the factory, you lose all your investment (mine has the standard 19" wheels) in what you got with the car-at least with the factory 19's they give you a $600 credit for the 18" that normally come on the SLT-2 :blob:
The optional wheels are nice, but not that much of a priority to me, I realize to others 22's are not big enough! :confused:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was asking mainly because I got a pretty stripped down SLE with the 18's. While the size is decent (I wouldn't mind 19's or 20's though), the design really doesn't do it for me...or the car. I wanted to get aftermarket wheels to personlize the car too, but when I saw $600 on the GM website, I thought how could I go wrong? Sounds like your saying they are $600 per rim, without tires...? Might as well go aftermarket and get something more unique at that rate.

I'll have to check with my dealer and see if they'll give me a credit towards my 18's. I did this with my last car and paid only $900(?) for new wheels and tires, but the selection was somewhat limited.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Remeber, if and when you get the after market wheels be sure to post photos. . . .
and if you get some really "unique" wheels

. . . you may need to post a video so we can watch them keep spinning when you stop the vehicle!!!!

Keepin' it fun!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought those were cool when I first saw them a few years ago, but I got over them REAL fast. Might have had something to do with the cheesy plastic spinner wheel covers being sold...or the fact that the really did fit my style.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts