GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received these mats I bought on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=120096105793&rd=1,1

Just a few comments: They are super high quality and do not feel cheap. They are a perfect fit over the factory mats and IMO way more attractive that the all weather Saturn Mats. I have Black interior and got the black mats. Fit and finish are superior.

You get front driver, front passenger, second row, third row, and cargo area for $147.

I strongly recommend them. I wasn't impressed with the OEM all weather mats at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Interesting. Is there a shot of the 2nd row mats? Do they work well with the smart-slide seats?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They work perfectly with the smartslide.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Would you be able to take pics of the 2nd row mats? I don't believe I see them posted.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is the second row. The picture of the front mat is not the best one. They actually do line up perfectly and lie flat.

Attachments

·
Registered
425 Posts
Those are really nice. Let us know in a few months on how they are holding up. I don't plan on getting my Acadia or Enclave until Labor Day or the last day of 2007. But I would obviously want to have a set of all weather mats to help protect the cloth flooring in the winter months with all that salt and grime.

I can't access eBay from here...does the seller that you bought these from sell a lot of these? Any idea who makes them?

Again...thanks for posting the pictures...they look great.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Those 2nd row mats look like they provide a lot more coverage than the OEM all-weather mats. Do you have the bench or the captains' chairs?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
fenwah said:
I can't access eBay from here...does the seller that you bought these from sell a lot of these? Any idea who makes them?
The seller is autoupgrade.net per the ebay link.

·
Registered
468 Posts
loach said:
Those 2nd row mats look like they provide a lot more coverage than the OEM all-weather mats. Do you have the bench or the captains' chairs?
From the photo it looks like a bench to me.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I wonder if you get mats for captains chairs if it will cover the isle between the seats as well. Netther the stock or all weather mats from GMC cover the entire middle isle.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Rufio said:
I wonder if you get mats for captains chairs if it will cover the isle between the seats as well. Netther the stock or all weather mats from GMC cover the entire middle isle.
:ditto:

That would be very nice. I can see that little strip getting trashed by my kids (as it did in my van that had captains and no floor mat coverage in that area). I suppose we might be able to buy an extra mat and cut it to cover that area, but I doubt it would stay put very well.

·
Registered
681 Posts
The 3rd row all weather mats actually have coverage for the middle of the 2nd row Captian chairs.

See image below

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have the bench seat and these mats do cover everything nicely. I have not seen the captains chair versions. I am very happy with the quality.

The website is autograde.net, they have an independant web site you can order from. I was so happy with the mats, I also just ordered from them the custom cut windsheid visor which is supposed to be custom for the Lambda as well. I will post once it comes in.

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
bltkmt said:
johnway said:
The 3rd row all weather mats actually have coverage for the middle of the 2nd row Captian chairs.

See image below
Are these the GMC brand, or some other?
The GMC brand from gmpartsdirect.com - that is where I got the picture from.

·
Registered
34 Posts
JF7FSU: thanks for sharing--these look nice. Question--do these replace the carpeted mats or simply lie on top of them?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They lie on top of the existing mats. I did not try to replace the mats but I did notice there are holes for the punch downs in the floor.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
johnway said:

See image below
That looks like the same shape as the carpeted 3rd row mat that comes with the vehicle, which only provides coverage for a few inches between the captains' chairs. It does not provide coverage for about a 19" X 15" area between them.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts