GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
readyforacadia said:
I'm suspecting that my Yakima crossbars and anchors that have a fairly univeral roof rail attachment will work. I have used the same crossbars first on a '92 Honda wagon (different attachments as there were no roof rails). They worked on my Audi A6 Avant wagon with roof rail anchors and I use them on my 01 Audi Allroad. The Acadia is wider than the Allroad, but the shape of the roof rail where one would attach bars is pretty similar. Expect it would be the same for a Thule crossbar set as well.
ReadyForAcadia... I'm curious if you've tried your Yakima crossbars yet. I currently have Yakima's on my Pilot and am wondering if they will fit my Acadia once I get it. Thanks.

·
Registered
119 Posts
sandman said:
I ordered roof rails through my dealer. They are in and I hope to pick them up in a couple of days. I can post pics if anybody interested
Yes, pics would be good. Thanks!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks for the pics, Kelly. Did we establish whether the rails are infinitely adjustable?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.