Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our FWD XLT2, purchased in May, was having the same transmission lag problem a lot of people were having. However, when it was hooked up at the dealership, they came back and said that that TSB had already been addressed or was not an issue on our vehicle.

They determined it to be an issue with our transmission valve body. I can't remember the specifics. But they said it was either six inches too low or high up in the housing, or that it had to be remachined or cleaned out or something. I don't know, he said a lot of stuff. Anyway, we took it back and had it fixed. And now we're noticing that it's a lot louder inside the cabin.

What could possibly cause this? I want to call the dealership and tell them about it. But I'm worried they'll think we're nuts or something. But I'm pretty sure I'm not imagining it. My husband thinks it's louder too. Before we took it in, we could have the radio on at a pretty low level and hear it just fine. Now we have to turn it up. It's one of the reasons we purchased this vehicle, the quiet ride. I feel like I'm in my ten-year-old jeep again!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts